NFL Offseason: What's a Chris Collins Worth?

Manhole Eunuchsbane

Crazy that a couple months ago, I assumed the Niners would take Johnathan Allen at 2.  Now he's sitting here still available in the middle of the round

Just now, Rhom said:

Crazy that a couple months ago, I assumed the Niners would take Johnathan Allen at 2.  Now he's sitting here still available in the middle of the round

That arthritis is costing him millions.  Hopefully giving him a big old chip on his shoulder (unless NY or Washington takes him).

Allen is great, sucks that he's losing all this cash due to medical issues. I hope he stays healthy and can cash in on a second contract. He was the best player in college football this season imo, and at a crucially important position.

Just now, sperry said:

Allen is great, sucks that he's losing all this cash due to medical issues. I hope he stays healthy and can cash in on a second contract. He was the best player in college football this season imo, and at a crucially important position.

Any chance he falls to Dallas?  Know he's not really a 4-3 end, but hard to not dream about the talent there.  

Just now, sperry said:

Also, due to the fact that the Browns passed on him, I think it's basically a guarantee that Trubisky ends up being a hall of famer.

You mean this guy?

:lol: 

I mean... who doesn't?!!!?

3 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Any chance he falls to Dallas?  Know he's not really a 4-3 end, but hard to not dream about the talent there.  

No clue, never know where these draft free falls will end. But we've seen a decent amount of those guys turn out to be really good players.

6 minutes ago, Rhom said:

You mean this guy?

:lol: 

I mean... who doesn't?!!!?

He was already a smart kid at age 16, gotta love that.

Also, these twitter look backs are just going to be the gift that keeps on giving as we start having kids drafted from the generation who grew up stream of conscious tweeting every thought that jumps into their dipshit teenage brains.

3 minutes ago, sperry said:

He was already a smart kid at age 16, gotta love that.

Also, these twitter look backs are just going to be the gift that keeps on giving as we start having kids drafted from the generation who grew up stream of conscious tweeting every thought that jumps into their dipshit teenage brains.

Titties are great, and as long as he's kissing with consent, he is indeed a smart kid.  

I still can't get over the Bears though.  49ers fleeced them.  I'm choosing to report now that they also included the shirts on the Bears' collective backs in the trade. 

Just now, sperry said:

Love that pick for Washington. They got a top 3 pick if he can stay healthy. He looked healthy all year this year, so seems like it's really just speculative.

I hate the pick for Washington for the same reasons.....

I'm guessing Bucs take Howard or Cook with their pick.  Get Evans and Winston some more help.  

Archived