NFL Offseason: What's a Chris Collins Worth?

Manhole Eunuchsbane

7 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Gonna pretend to be a Browns fan this year? :P

Nah, she's gonna be a Patriot fan and make you ashamed of the brand. You're gonna have to spend most of the time defending her chemtrail shenanigans and slowly you're going to hate the Patriots. Just you wait.

/only half-kidding

6 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Nah, she's gonna be a Patriot fan and make you ashamed of the brand. You're gonna have to spend most of the time defending her chemtrail shenanigans and slowly you're going to hate the Patriots. Just you wait.

/only half-kidding

Somehow it'll be easier sharing the bandwagon with Jace than with Trumplestiltskin.

But I think you were away during that season where Jace did a reasonable face/heel/face turn as a Pats fan. It was pretty good. That's what I was joking about.

Just now, DanteGabriel said:

Somehow it'll be easier sharing the bandwagon with Jace than with Trumplestiltskin.

But I think you were away during that season where Jace did a reasonable face/heel/face turn as a Pats fan. It was pretty good. That's what I was joking about.

No, I saw it, but that was the reverse-jinx attempt.

This time she'll be serious

47 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Also, apparently Trubisky couldn't tell Gruden what a hard count was, and didn't get the concept at all. 

Jesus fuck, Bears.

? Um what?  Is that possible to not know that?  LMAO, what's he going to get on the wonderlick, zero?

2 hours ago, dbunting said:

There is an explanation for this... except I can't get it to post. It's a meme showing the Bears helmet transforming into a Browns helmet!

Haha yeah, I saw that.

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

WIth the Caps, it's not that they lose, it's the way they lose.  In NHL history, teams that go up either 2-0 or 3-1 win the series approximately 90 percent the time.  Yet the Capitals have lost a series with either a 2-0 or 3-1 lead TEN TIMES IN MY LIFETIME.  Think about that.  Since 1985, the Caps have qualified for the playoffs 25 times.  Fully 40% of those playoffs ended in blowing a commanding series lead.  I'm almost relieved the Caps lost game 1 last night.  At least we probably won't blow another 3-1 lead this time.  

What's that, this is the football thread?  Oh right.  Go Wizards!

Yeah, no. I see your Caps pain and raise you the history of the Minnesota Vikings and two giant middle fingers.

:P

1 hour ago, Kalbear said:

Also, apparently Trubisky couldn't tell Gruden what a hard count was, and didn't get the concept at all. 

Jesus fuck, Bears.

Still not as troubling as Goff not know that the sun rises in the East.

First time I've seen the Mixon video.  The phrase disproportionate response comes to mind.  I want to be clear that I do not condone hitting women of any time.  But we need to come down on women doing the same.  Both Rice and Mixon (Mixon moreso) are responsive in their attacks.  The men's response was completely uncalled for, and deserved to be villainized, but so does going for a man's throat.  

On a semi-related note, I'm hating ESPN right now.  I've made no secrets that I'm an Aggie, and I hate that Evans 3 minutes of fame is ignored because they're not done talking about Mixon's issues.  

4 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

I'm hating ESPN right now.  I've made no secret's that I'm an Aggie, and I hate that Evans 3 minutes of fame is ignored because they're not done talking about Mixon's issues.  

Exactly what I was thinking. ESPN is all about that drama. 

Archived