Smaller Things Even Less Worthy of a Thread of Their Own

Datepalm

1 hour ago, Datepalm said:

Though I don't know how we beat Theda's dormant poisoned ancient swords.

I'm going back next Tuesday to clean the next shelf and it's all MASSIVE SPEARS...

ANCIENT MOULDY SPEARS I get to wear a massive gas mask looking thing and painstakingly chisel and vacuum up the mould fr these beautiful old weapons and they're honestly all so bonkers and brilliant looking I can't believe they're not in display A WHOLE YEAR I'VE BEEN VOLUNTEERING THERE AND DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF THESE EXISTED 

1 hour ago, Datepalm said:

Though I don't know how we beat Theda's dormant poisoned ancient swords.

By mentioning smaller and less significant things?

What about the weather. We can always talk about the weater ... and it will never get any more significant.

It was pretty windy today.

@KiDisaster

Last night I tried to ask my friend "was the taco any good?" and auto-correct somehow managed to change it to "was the racist any good?". I don't even understand. 

I also have the weirdest craving for cream tea which is something I've only even had once in my life. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Autocorrect comes up with some weird suggestions. It also changes words I've input correctly into total nonesense. Boo you technology. 

I do remember when Westworld was airing autocorrect kept changing maybe to Maeve :lol: 

Theda your job sounds so interesting!

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

What about the weather. We can always talk about the weater ... and it will never get any more significant.

An entire town in New Zealand had to be evacuated yesterday due to the weather (extreme rain resulting in flooding). Though here it's just a bit wet.

Well, there was supposed to be 9 inches of snow on the ground yesterday, or 2 inches of liquid, and in the end the roads werent even wet this morning. Its understandable that April forecasts tend to have large errors in them, but I think they got this one pretty spectacularly wrong.

I for one am not complaining though.

31 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

There are roughly 125,000 calories in the average human body.......if you're into that sort of thing.......

24 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I AM SO SUNBURNT 

Luckily most of us prefer our human body medium rare, I guess.

Archived