Smaller Things Even Less Worthy of a Thread of Their Own

Datepalm

I found out my old coworker's son was killed in a murder-suicide (him being the murdered) by his roommate. He was 19. A niece, I think, of the coworker said they believe the son was trying to stop the roommate from committing suicide, who I guess purposely shot him or his death wouldn't have been ruled a homicide? I haven't noticed any memorial services or obituaries for the roommate, I guess partly because everyone thinks he's a bastard now.

Why, for the love of god, do they still put uncomfortable tags inside of the sides of fancy shirts that suggest that you cut them off?

I’ve got a great idea.

Wait for it.

Wait For It…

WAIT. FOR. IT!

Don’t put those damn tags inside of the shirts!  

2 minutes ago, Risto said:

I haven't bought anything wolf-related in three months. I need something wolf-related. Suggestions, please :D 

Wolf blanket. My younger brother likes wolves and he has one of these. It's a blanket that is entirely compromised of a wolf face staring at you. 

22 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Wolf blanket. My younger brother likes wolves and he has one of these. It's a blanket that is entirely compromised of a wolf face staring at you. 

That is nice, although I swore to my family that now I am approaching 30ies, I will have regular sheets and blankets.

22 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I had a professor who only wore wolf themed t-shirts. He was cool! 

We, wolf-people, are so cool :D

19 hours ago, drawkcabi said:

There's this new book out about Trump...

I once watched Wolves of Wall Street movie (not the one with diCaprio) and it was so bad. Have no idea how this relates to orange pumpkin. I just thought it was worth of mentioning.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:52 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

It's warm by the fire. But to keep the fire going I have to run out in 19F weather to get more logs. Pretty sure my only option is to freeze to death. 

Wait. You're an effin' penguin buddy boy!

27 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Wait. You're an effin' penguin buddy boy!

Hey, I'm a Louisianian Penguin. The fact I'm a penguin at all is the only reason I'm still breathing right now. Winter for me is supposed to be a couple weeks a year when it's a good idea to where a jacket, not even a necessity. This below freezing business needs to stay up north where it belongs.

1 minute ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Hey, I'm a Louisianian Penguin. The fact I'm a penguin at all is the only reason I'm still breathing right now. Winter for me is supposed to be a couple weeks a year when it's a good idea to where a jacket, not even a necessity. This below freezing business needs to stay up north where it belongs.

Up here we talk about how many times wood heats you- when fell it, when you buck and haul it, when you split it, when you carry it in, and when you burn it.

14 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Hmmm, you can't be that penguin, Louisiana don't have counties...

1 hour ago, Risto said:

I once watched Wolves of Wall Street movie (not the one with diCaprio) and it was so bad. Have no idea how this relates to orange pumpkin. I just thought it was worth of mentioning.

Wolf seems to be the common thread.

10 minutes ago, drawkcabi said:

Hmmm, you can't be that penguin, Louisiana don't have counties...

You saying you've never heard of the Smiling Parish Penguin?

Edit: Also, everyone be sure to support the Pittsburgh Penguins! I don't follow hockey much myself, but of course I always back my northern brethren. 

Archived