Theory-Winds is finished

NymeriasPack

George RR Martin has stated repeatedly since May 2015 that he wasn't scheduling any more appearances until he completed Winds of Winter. In the past week or so it has been announced he plans on attending a convention in Russia in August and speaking at UC San Diego in May. He also stated he thinks the book will be out this year. Thoughts? Book is completed or near completion? Or maybe those are just exceptions to his rules?

19 minutes ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

Winds is never coming. We all have to be realistic and cry about it.

Personally, I'm still on the anger stage. Why the f*ck are you taking so long, George!? 

I love how GRRM's slowness affects even people remotely connected to him. Like, Gary Lightbody makes a 2 second cameo on GoT and next thing you know, Snow Patrol's new album has been 6 years in the making.

It's contagious, even Patrick Rothfuss's caught it, and all he has in common with GRRM is a bushy beard. 

8 minutes ago, Renly's Banana said:

If I could reach through this shcreen and give ya a good, shtern shmack do th' mouth, I would, boy.

dafuq?

9 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Personally, I'm still on the anger stage. Why the f*ck are you taking so long, George!? 

I love how GRRM's slowness affects even people remotely connected to him. Like, Gary Lightbody makes a 2 second cameo on GoT and next thing you know, Snow Patrol's new album has been 6 years in the making.

It's contagious, even Patrick Rothfuss's caught it, and all he has in common with GRRM is a bushy beard. 

I'm at the sad stage. For ever... It's the best romance series I've read. And knowing that it's not over yet and I have to wait so freaking longe makes me sad.

Archived