For All You Crackpot Afficionados...

John Suburbs

Arya told Joffrey to kill Ned Stark
"When Arya had a quarrel with Joffrey on the Trident regarding the butcher’s boy, the boy and Sansa’s direwolf both died, and the prince was shown to be a bully who targeted the helpless. A furious Arya told Joffrey that killing a common boy and an animal is no mark of bravado, and if Joffrey were really brave, he should show it by killing Ned Stark. Little did she know that Joffrey would take this personally and have his revenge by ordering Ned Stark’s execution one day."

Enough said.

Cersei knows that the best way to deal with Dany is to eliminate her before she has any chance to set foot in Westeros. When Tyrion was arrested for Joffrey’s murder, this gave her the perfect chance. She secretly killed Tyrion and had a Faceless Man wear his face, travel to Dany and earn her trust to assassinate her from within. This Faceless Man also gave Cersei the value-added service of killing Tywin so that Cersei would become the head of House Lannister.

22 minutes ago, Sandokan I Ironborn said:

Cersei knows that the best way to deal with Dany is to eliminate her before she has any chance to set foot in Westeros. When Tyrion was arrested for Joffrey’s murder, this gave her the perfect chance. She secretly killed Tyrion and had a Faceless Man wear his face, travel to Dany and earn her trust to assassinate her from within. This Faceless Man also gave Cersei the value-added service of killing Tywin so that Cersei would become the head of House Lannister.

the best one in the whole set.

My favourite I got so far:

Sansa made the Mad King mad

It’s often said that the Mad King heard whispers that turned him mad. What if it was Sansa asking for lemon cakes? Her fondness for citrus confectionary is passionate enough to transcend the boundaries of time and space. A redhead from the future asking repeatedly for one very specific sort of cake can turn anyone mad. If you don’t believe me, try it.

Leeeemoooon Caaaaaakeess.

Tyrion is a time-traveling Bran

Why is Tyrion a dwarf? Well, he’s clearly a time-traveling Bran and the space-time continuum squashed his body. Not convinced? Consider this. Out of the blue, Tyrion designed a saddle for a crippled Bran to ride horses. This unsolicited act of kindness can be easily explained if Tyrion himself is a time-traveling Bran. And come to think of it, why else would Tyrion be averse to marrying Sansa? Obviously it’s because Sansa is his own sister.

I think I might have a winner:

Lyanna Mormont will kill the Night King

Forget about prophecy. Lyanna Mormont is so badass that GRRM will rewrite the entire story to make her the savior of humankind. Because you never know where the Little Bear’s powers end. Maybe she’s capable of shattering the boundary between fiction and reality and confronting GRRM for not giving her a sufficiently important role. GRRM just wants to be left in peace so that he can finish A Dream of Spring by 2027.

Archived