Football - #WengerOut

Consigliere

Bit of luck there with Ayew's double post and Gini's handball.

Huge game and huge win. Really hope we'll put next week's game to bed early on.

Coutinho is our best player by some distance.

Sturridge looks like he's discovered his acceleration/step. He finally looks like he's fully fit. Makes a big difference.

But for ManC getting lucky with two penalties this past week -- Milner's first missed/saved penalty in 8 years cost us two points and Mahrez' double kick gained City two points -- we'd be five points ahead of them.  Even just one of those being successful would have us three points ahead of them. 

Hopfully we won't cock it up against Boro but I'm still sticking with 50:50 as our odds, as I have for weeks. 

22 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Well,that was unexpected.I was thinking a 1-1 or 0-1 but i'm delighted that we've scored 3.:D Now i'm wondering what would have happened in all those gave  if we'd started Sturridge instead of Origi!

Fully fit Sturridge would definitely be like a new signing. Even better, since he's already adapted to the club and the squad etc. I'm not even sure there will be a striker that's better than fully fit Sturridge in the market this summer.

We've all seen what depending on his fitness gives you, though.

Jordan Pickford has had a very good season. Will be interesting to see how he progresses with whichever team picks him up in the summer.

And Didier Ndong has the worst hair in the PL. I think his hair sort of sums up Sunderland's season.

So we started this thread with the title #WengerOut: since then, Arsenal have won their last four in a row and six of their last seven matches. Seems like a fitting place to end!

Archived