Trailer Thread IV

HexMachina

Old thread was about ready to close. 

This is a trailer from a couple of weeks ago but it hasn't been posted yet:

Interested to see this. Hot Girls Wanted was a very good documentary. From what I understand this anthology of documentaries follows a similar theme but is much broader in what it looks at.

24 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

Have you seen the movie it's based on?

No, I only found out about the series tonight and when I went to look up the cast I saw it was based on a movie. Not sure whether to watch that first or not. Can you recommend it?

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

No, I only found out about the series tonight and when I went to look up the cast I saw it was based on a movie. Not sure whether to watch that first or not. Can you recommend it?

It's pretty good and if you are curious about the show you might just as well watch the movie first.

15 hours ago, Zorral said:

Vanity Fair has a clip from King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.  It looks awful in all the very awful ways, particularly in the making any sense sort of ways:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/04/king-arthur-charlie-hunnam-exclusive-clip

The official trailer isn't much better:

It doesn't look awful. I think you just have to go into it knowing that this is a radically different take.

It's clearly a wild Fantasy version of the King Arthur myth, with all sorts of stuff thrown in, like sorcery, witches, tree creatures and massive Oliphaunts straight from Middle Earth. It doesn't seem like it will have much of anything to do with King Arthur really.

22 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

The Dark Tower Trailer

My love for the books will compel me go see it when it comes out but this trailer didn't give me much hope for it. I love Elba but don't know if he was the right pick for Roland. This might be a disaster.

Archived