Trailer Thread IV

HexMachina

1 hour ago, Mark Antony said:

From the same director of Gomorrah, looks good 

I watched the film on Netflix about a week or two ago. It is very good and very similar to Gomorrah. I'll be checking out that series.

11 hours ago, Nictarion said:

Sequel to Goon. Hard to top the first one as far as hockey flicks go.

That looks like a pretty good attempt it at though.

On 13-7-2017 at 7:06 PM, Astromech said:

I watched the film on Netflix about a week or two ago. It is very good and very similar to Gomorrah. I'll be checking out that series.

The Suburra film is excellent, I find it hard to believe the Netflix series will be on that level.

Did I catch a glimpse of the Samurai actor in that trailer though? I will be seeing this series regardless.

On 14-7-2017 at 5:47 AM, Nictarion said:

Sequel to Goon. Hard to top the first one as far as hockey flicks go.

I like the look of it, this will be fun.

2 hours ago, Calibandar said:

The Suburra film is excellent, I find it hard to believe the Netflix series will be on that level.

Did I catch a glimpse of the Samurai actor in that trailer though? I will be seeing this series regardless.

If you're referring to the brief glimpse of that man through the doorway, yes it looks a little like the actor who plays Samurai, Claudio Amendola. I haven't seen any mention of him being in the series, though.

Looks like a different actor playing Samurai, but the same actors for Number 8, Manfredi Anacleti and Spadino Anacleti. I didn't recognize Number 8 clean-shaven with hair.

Archived