Trailer Thread IV

HexMachina

1 hour ago, Corvinus said:

This looks interesting. A new epic saga from Peter Jackson, and unless it's based on an obscure manga, comic book or video game, it looks original.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Engines

The trailer for the new pacific rim looked amazing in 4k before the last jedi. 

23 hours ago, Corvinus said:

This looks interesting. A new epic saga from Peter Jackson, and unless it's based on an obscure manga, comic book or video game, it looks original.

Not knowing the difference, when the Mortal Instruments trailer came out I was confused why there were no moving cities in it.

1 hour ago, Ran said:

Didn't think it was possible to make it so obvious that this is a soulless, derivative knock-off with much less visual flair that exists because someone got greedy. Good trailer, Hollywood.

Are you talking about Sicario 2?

Out of all the sequels to call a soulless cash grab it seems weird to pin that label onto Soldado. Doubt it makes too much money regardless of how good or bad it is. 

49 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

I think there’s almost no way Soldado isn’t good. Written by Taylor Sheridan and directed by Stefano Sollima. If you’re not familiar with Sollima do yourself a favor and check out his film Suburra, and the series Gomorrah. 

Agreed 100%. Really hope it’s good. Would be awesome to see Solima make a run in Hollywood. 

On 12/20/2017 at 0:26 PM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Hard Sun Trailer - Set in pre-apocalyptic London, 'Hard Sun' is a crime show written by Neil Cross, creator of Luther.

I can't get the clip to play because it's banned in my country... but pre-apocalyptic, so regular London?

Archived