A question for the Forum: A mere hard drive stacked with data, or a gateway to another 'time'(as the Greenseer sees it).

1 hour ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Is this to say that me and you are almost at some sort of harmony on this topic, perhaps not full agreement on every single detail, but at least on the same page, while others, well, Dorian to be straight to the point, are not. 

1 hour ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Do you think this is what's happening in the story we love?. It certainly seems you do but are reluctant to just say the words. 

We have never been in disharmony on this topic.  We should draw a distinction between two things:  holding a certain interpretation, on the one hand; and acknowledging that there might still be room for other interpretations on the other. 

Basically, I see literature interpretation as an art not a science.   I go with my poetic impressions; however, at the same time I realise that other readers are looking for more solid, incontrovertible proofs.  

@Dorian Martell's son has never agreed with you.  Why is it so important to you that he does?  Basically, his approach is, 'if we haven't been told in no uncertain terms, and/or if we haven't seen it, then it never happened.'  Based on the text we have at our disposal to date upon which to base an opinion, I can respect his skepticism, although I am more thoroughly persuaded by the force of my own methodology and conclusions.  As I mentioned, I have been thinking about winds and leaves for a long time -- ever since I was welcomed on Evita's wonderful iconic thread.  Perhaps in future GRRM will show us less ambiguously that it's possible for a greenseer to affect and effect the past.  I'm sure at that point, Dorian will agree with you -- and even do so graciously (as long as you don't gloat ;))!

Simply put RR, do you believe that through the magical gateway such as the Weirwood trees that lets Greenseers literally gaze into what we the readers class as the past and does not view "time" as "time" like we do and treats past and present with no distinction, Bran is able to be the cause of an action due to an action of his own while he is at one with the tree and has slipped into its roots, effectively "becoming the tree" as he says. 

Yes.  I think Ned sensed his own son in the tree before his son was born!  The timelessness of the trees means that Bran's presence in the 'weirnet' predates Bran's own birth.  I even think -- as I once explained on another of your threads -- that the weirwood, 'brooding on its own reflection' self-reflexively, with the 'knowing' eyes watching Bran fly overhead in the coma dream, is Bran himself.  A case might also be made for Bloodraven, Lyanna or Bran the Builder...  See -- there are always alternative viewpoints on these things!

The cave is 'timeless'.  The tree also exists in more than one time dimension simultaneously.  How does one even begin to conceptualize 'memory' if there is no difference between past and present?  Accessing a memory implies that a certain time has passed, dead and gone.  A memory is something that remains after the fact of the 'real' event.  If it's not possible to talk about time having elapsed, then there are no memories per se, and therefore Bran must be opening a door via the weirwood portal into an actual not virtual reality.  Unfortunately, he is straightjacketed by the tree and its limitations of expression, so that's why it seems he is at a remove from the action.  

I have another fascinating question or thought experiment for you -- do you think while skinchanging Hodor that Bran can really say anything other than 'Hodor'?  In other words, is he just faking it when he only says 'Hodor' in order to keep the abomination secret, or is that all he can really say being limited by the vessel of Hodor?

A Dance with Dragons - Bran II

Bran backed away, bleeding, and Meera Reed was there, driving her frog spear deep into the wight's back. "Hodor," Bran roared again, waving her uphill. "Hodor, hodor." Jojen was twisting feebly where she'd laid him down. Bran went to him, dropped the longsword, gathered the boy into Hodor's arm, and lurched back to his feet. "HODOR!" he bellowed.

Meera led the way back up the hill, jabbing at the wights when they came near. The things could not be hurt, but they were slow and clumsy. "Hodor," Hodor said with every step. "Hodor, hodor." He wondered what Meera would think if he should suddenly tell her that he loved her.

Is this even technically feasible?  

Another related question:  outside dreams, would Jon be able to howl while resident in the mute wolf Ghost?

@ravenous reader I'll reply again in the morning when I've read through your post and gave it all some thought in regards to the questions on Hodor, Jon, Ghost and if other noises are possible. 

Its not really important for anybody to agree with me if I'm honest, least of all DM. Infact when he was banned from the forums, they were a happier place I believe and I forgot about his existence entirely. It's only when I noticed his appearance under a new name, I had a wee chuckle to myself and I felt it was time to finally make him see past his own hatred for a certain trope to admit how completely possible it is and that we have pretty strong evidence that it is actually happening. 

He is a stubborn  nut to crack though and is likely holding back because he simply can not bear to lose face and admit its even possible. Cracking stubborn nuts is what I do though. If anything, he is a challenge and I will actually have a wee gloat when he finally breaks and admits that Brans voice was the whisper on the wind and the rustling of the leaves that prompted Neds actions as per what the author and the Greenseer teacher tells us. 

Until tomorrow. 

11 hours ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Simple really yeah. And I'm sure you still think this conversation is about changing the past @Dorian Martell's son, It's not, and the sooner you get over that hurdle you will see what's going on here. The past remains the past, Bran cannot change it. 

So please, stop acting like this is what we are trying to prove to you. 

So you admit that Bran cannot change the past and cannot interact with it either. Good. That means his voice did not make the wind blow and leaves rustle. Thank you. I'm glad we cleared that up. I know you would come around to see it my way ;)

@Dorian Martell's son

Ok take the stand please. And swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth and all that shit so help you.

I have yet to swear at you. You however........

Isn't it true that you have a personal hatred for the use of a time travel like trope in the ASOIAF saga. In your own words you would "detest" it if GRRM used this tired old trope in this story?. 

Quote or it didn't happen son ;)

And is it not also true that it is GRRMS story he is writing, and he is not on this planet to please you and only you because you are so special?. 

This is a very complex question involving discussions of reality, determination and possible the divine. I suggest you read William Blake and Milton before you embark on this journey. Doors will open for you, literal and metaphorical.

You also keep harping on about how this trope is so old and tired and boring but if we step back and look at this, GRRM has had Brans arc thought out for over 20 years now so the only reason it feels such an old and tired trope is that there has been so much time between when he first conceived the idea for Brans arc, back in 91' (IIRC) when he was in the process of writing a Sci-Fi novel, and now.

Before you accuse someone else of harping, I suggest you reread a number of your replies in here where you express dislike of any disagreement  to your public posts in a public forum. 
Where did you read that GRRM had Bran's arc has been unchanged since '91?   Lots of things have changed since then. Did Sansa have Joff's son? Did Jaime take the Iron Throne by killing all successors? Did Bran and Jon have a falling out over the fact that Jon could not protect the family because he was in the watch? No. Things change. 

There have been countless time travel type stories, books and films out since the early 1990's so yes, I guess the idea would seem overused and a little tired and boring to some but if GRRM had that idea from the start, he's certainly not gonna change it for you is he?. He will keep his main character plots because that's what a determined writer does. 

Again, you miss the point. Time travel worked great in Babylon 5  mostly because an entity other than the main characters of the show can harness it. As I have said before, Bran being able to influence the past gives him the opportunity to to change all the relevant plot points of the books. He could warn Ned about the others and have him go north instead of going to KL and he could arm the watch with obsidian, even skinchange the boar so bob would live or send it north to kill roose on a hunting trip. The trope of giving a 10 year old boy the power to change the past is foolish. And I know" but da stable timez loops."   Yeah, about that. What would possible be a reason that  someone, who would have  the ability to cause something in the past, would not make changes to suit their will? Can you name a single one other than divine author intervention? As I have stated earlier, that worked in Babylon5 because the main human characters could not harness it. True to human nature, in the time travel episode, Sinclair tries to alter the past and warn his friend Garibaldi about a plot and save him from being shot and almost killed. There is no reason, after 5 books and the chapter 34 where Bran tries to talk to talk to Ned TWICE  that bran would not do his utmost to change the past and save his father, mother, brother and uncle 

Do you think he will change Jon being Rhaegars son because that is now old and tired and been talked about probably millions of times now. 
I think not.

Of course not. Jon is literally the song of Ice and Fire, but I don't think that was the original intent of his parentage. He was supposed to be in a love triangle with Arya and Tyrion, and part of that romantic reveal was that he wasn't Ned's kid 

4 minutes ago, cgrav said:

@Dorian Martell's son

There is no time travel. The "changes" are already in the story's past, we're just finding out how they happened. That's what a closed loop means, and it's totally different from the Back to Future model where the "present" is different after Marty's trip to the 1950s.

I am aware of the concept of a closed time loop,  but for this story, it does not jive with free will and the intentions of a 10 year old boy being able to make changes in the past. If "changes"  are possible, there needs to be an agent of said change, with the power to make said changes. If the "changes" already happened, what would have been the outcome if the changes didn't happen and what was the impetus for said changes? 

14 hours ago, ravenous reader said:

@Dorian Martell's son has never agreed with you.  Why is it so important to you that he does?  Basically, his approach is, 'if we haven't been told in no uncertain terms, and/or if we haven't seen it, then it never happened.'  Based on the text we have at our disposal to date upon which to base an opinion, I can respect his skepticism, although I am more thoroughly persuaded by the force of my own methodology and conclusions.  As I mentioned, I have been thinking about winds and leaves for a long time -- ever since I was welcomed on Evita's wonderful iconic thread. 

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/22/226ce26c5b396132460e3510901a5ec91626051b36b565ed9e961acb689a3a4d.jpg

14 hours ago, ravenous reader said:

Perhaps in future GRRM will show us less ambiguously that it's possible for a greenseer to affect and effect the past.  I'm sure at that point, Dorian will agree with you -- and even do so graciously (as long as you don't gloat ;))!

I will agree with and admit I was wrong if it unambiguous. It is called being an adult. I bet Mr. Ofthenorth will still gloat. I have a feeling. 

14 hours ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Its not really important for anybody to agree with me if I'm honest, least of all DM. Infact when he was banned from the forums, they were a happier place I believe and I forgot about his existence entirely. It's only when I noticed his appearance under a new name, I had a wee chuckle to myself and I felt it was time to finally make him see past his own hatred for a certain trope to admit how completely possible it is and that we have pretty strong evidence that it is actually happening. 

Do you remember what you have written in this very post you make? 

He is a stubborn  nut to crack though and is likely holding back because he simply can not bear to lose face and admit it's even possible. Cracking stubborn nuts is what I do though.

[content deleted due to breach of forum rules]
Again, if you would reread replies I have gifted you with, you would see that I often encourage revisiting threads and replies if in the future I am proven wrong. It comes from a confidence in knowing I am correct

@ravenous reader If anything, he is a challenge and I will actually have a wee gloat when he finally breaks and admits that Brans voice was the whisper on the wind and the rustling of the leaves that prompted Neds actions as per what the author and the Greenseer teacher tells us. 

Of course you will. Nerds do as Nerds do. but do not fret young man. One day gloating will not carry nearly as much personal significance to you, in the same way that people making references to things like whips will not make you as uncomfortable (hopefully.) High school can be a confusing time, but it (almost) always gets better. 

Why does anything need to jive with free will? If anything, there's a strong theme of inevitability. People don't get away from prophecy, and their plans are constantly upended. Literally nothing goes right when characters make decisions.

@Dorian Martell's son

Here we reach the final hurdle of our latest saga. I 100% undoubtedly showed that you had gotten your descriptions of Brans first and second attempts mixed up and completely false, even claiming that Ned never reacted at all the second time (don't know what book you read there but hey ho) and I also proved that the Greenseer teacher and also the author have shown on page that in both instances, there was indeed a whisper on the wind and the rustling of the leaves and that Brans voice was indeed the source of said whispering wind and rustling leaves. 

You came back with a series of replies that dance round that completely as you can't possibly face your own faults and admit to being wrong, so we are left with these absolute gems from you. Comments that will last forever, well as long as you don't get this thread deleted as per your proven record due to your amazing charm. Here goes. 

So you admit that Bran cannot change the past and cannot interact with it either. Good. That means his voice did not make the wind blow and leaves rustle. Thank you. I'm glad we cleared that up. I know you would come around to see it my way ;)

We know what's going on here, that was the weakest reply possible and shows you completely had no reply to my correct statement that you got it all wrong. You're hurt, a telling blow has been landed. Your heading for the ropes. 

I have yet to swear at you. You however........

Weak again. This is coming from someone with a proven record of having posts deleted from threads, people's threads being deleted, and also being banned due to your behaviour. I'm sorry DM, you are the bad guy here, I know that hurts but that's life. Boom, now your on the ropes. 

This is a very complex question involving discussions of reality, determination and possible the divine. I suggest you read William Blake and Milton before you embark on this journey. Doors will open for you, literal and metaphorical.

More gibberish when actually simply answering the question would have been  sufficient and actually helped your cause. Clinging to the ropes. 

Where did you read that GRRM had Bran's arc has been unchanged since '91?

Where did you read that I said Brans arc has been unchanged since 91? Hmmm. I said actually that GRRM has had Brans arc thought out since 91. While in the middle of writing a Sci fi novel, sudden inspiration came to him to write Brans opening chapter. So, since 91 GRRM has had his ideas for Brans plot and built on them. My point, which I don't believe you missed, you simply danced around, is that if GRRM had some sort of time loop trope idea for Brans arc in mind since 91', he's not gonna change his mind because loads of time loop tropes have been used since then is he? Nope, he's a determined writer and if he felt it was part of his saga, he would keep it in there and handle it his own brilliant way. He wouldn't bin because you think a certain trope is old and tired. You are most certainly not that special. That's a knockdown, and your saved by the bell. 

Quote or it didn't happen son ;)

Hahaha, you know fine well that the other thread got deleted completely. The one where you stated you "detest" the idea of a tired old time loop trope being used in ASOIAF. So are we now saying your coming round to the idea?. Good for you. And now your calling me son? Are you beginning to resort to ridicule because you are losing this debate? Let's see how your behaviour changes over the next quotes you leave, you never disappoint DM. Boom, a right lands, this fight will be stopped soon, the corner gotta do something here!. 

[content deleted as it contained quoted content that is also deleted - MOD]

Anyhow, I guess you missed that overhand right, the refs not even bothering with the count, the towels in the air, he's OUT.

10 hours ago, cgrav said:

Why does anything need to jive with free will? If anything, there's a strong theme of inevitability. People don't get away from prophecy, and their plans are constantly upended. Literally nothing goes right when characters make decisions.

Welcome to the struggle. :D

@ravenous reader

Yes.  I think Ned sensed his own son in the tree before his son was born!  The timelessness of the trees means that Bran's presence in the 'weirnet' predates Bran's own birth.  I even think -- as I once explained on another of your threads -- that the weirwood, 'brooding on its own reflection' self-reflexively, with the 'knowing' eyes watching Bran fly overhead in the coma dream, is Bran himself.  A case might also be made for Bloodraven, Lyanna or Bran the Builder...  See -- there are always alternative viewpoints on these things!

The cave is 'timeless'.  The tree also exists in more than one time dimension simultaneously.  How does one even begin to conceptualize 'memory' if there is no difference between past and present?  Accessing a memory implies that a certain time has passed, dead and gone.  A memory is something that remains after the fact of the 'real' event.  If it's not possible to talk about time having elapsed, then there are no memories per se, and therefore Bran must be opening a door via the weirwood portal into an actual not virtual reality.  Unfortunately, he is straightjacketed by the tree and its limitations of expression, so that's why it seems he is at a remove from the action.  

Yes!. Very well put and something I find harmony with. You worded that very well. 

My own gift for getting my point across is limited on certain topics and sometimes falls short even though I know what I mean, but you laid that out damn well. 

I'll reply to the other part about the Skinchanger expressing themselves through their vessels and how it sounds etc when I get another spare minute.

@ravenous reader

I have another fascinating question or thought experiment for you -- do you think while skinchanging Hodor that Bran can really say anything other than 'Hodor'?  In other words, is he just faking it when he only says 'Hodor' in order to keep the abomination secret, or is that all he can really say being limited by the vessel of Hodor?

Is this even technically feasible?  

Another related question:  outside dreams, would Jon be able to howl while resident in the mute wolf Ghost?

When thinking on this, I have usually thought that the Skinchanger would be limited to whatever voice capabilities the vessel is capable of. So yes Bran would only ever be able to say Hodor while in Hodors skin, although, passages like this give me pause for thought:

"Do all the birds have singers in them?"

"All," Lord Brynden said. "It was the singers who taught the First Men to send messages by raven … but in those days, the birds would speak the words. The trees remember, but men forget, and so now they write the messages on parchment and tie them round the feet of birds who have never shared their skin." 

So, if we look at Hodor. His mind has snapped somewhere so that the only word capability he has left is Hodor, which itself is short for... well, you know. So he has an intact voice box which means Bran can express himself, but it only translates as Hodors of all sorts, like shouts and commands etc but they all sound the same. 

Ravens, we know, can talk and mimic sounds, quite well in real life apparently, so it's no surprise that in ASOIAF Ravens once told full messages from back in the days of Skinchangers and Greenseers aplenty, with no need for parchment. Although this was due to a Skinchanger being inside the Raven and relaying the words through the Ravens voice box. 

So the voice box is intact and the Skinchanger simply used it to express his words. What does this mean for Bran and Hodor. Because Hodor is physically incapable, can Bran the greenseeer jump that hurdle and express himself properly? I'm waiting to see how that goes, but I'm reluctant to make the jump to believing yet since Hodors vessel is completely physically incapable of the task. Although there is strong magic in this story so who knows. 

If we look at Varamyr, we have no indication that he roared actual words while in his snowbear or seduced the women with his shadow Cat with actual worded pick up lines, so it does seem you can only use your vessels capabilities, which possibly means Jon could not make a sound while in Ghost, if Ghost is indeed physically incapable of sound, which it seems he is. Unless Ghost just stays silent through choice?. It always seemed like he couldn't make sound even if he tried though. 

In regards to this quote:

"Bran backed away, bleeding, and Meera Reed was there, driving her frog spear deep into the wight's back. "Hodor," Bran roared again, waving her uphill. "Hodor, hodor." Jojen was twisting feebly where she'd laid him down. Bran went to him, dropped the longsword, gathered the boy into Hodor's arm, and lurched back to his feet. "HODOR!" he bellowed.

Meera led the way back up the hill, jabbing at the wights when they came near. The things could not be hurt, but they were slow and clumsy. "Hodor," Hodor said with every step. "Hodor, hodor." He wondered what Meera would think if he should suddenly tell her that he loved her."

It does get you thinking does it. Is the boy Bran capable of using Hodors voice box to express himself further than "Hodor", but waiting for the right chance. Does he really feel he could say the word "love" or even "her" but is playing along so far making everyone believe he can only say Hodor, it's an interesting question for sure. In this particular passage though where he's shouting and it's coming out as "HODOR!", It seems Bran is trying to express himself in his own words but they simply translate to Hodor.

In that moment of pure madness, I'm inclined to think that if Bran were capable of waving them uphill with actual commands etc using their names, it would have came out that way in his pure adrenaline packed moment of madness on the hill. I'll be waiting to see how this unfolds though.

Weird topic name...

I'm more interested in what the repercussions and/or intentions of GRRM given the uh "gateway" theory. I tend to lean towards Bran having a more complex role to play than just helping fight off the Others. Or perhaps his abilities and lack of sufficient training/experience leave him vulnerable. It seems like the whole story he's been built up to warg a dragon, for good or bad. "You will never walk again, but you will fly."

Almost seems like it gives Bran a self-destruct button to make us depressed when his actions don't pan out the way they were envisioned/prophesized and he wants to stop himself. Heroic sacrifice is very in tune with his character... at least currently.

16 minutes ago, Traverys said:

Weird topic name...

I'm more interested in what the repercussions and/or intentions of GRRM given the uh "gateway" theory

Not really, given that Brans greenseer teacher tells him that "a thousand human years are a moment to a weirwood, and through such gates you and I may gaze into the past." 

Id say the topic name and the use of the word gateway fit well enough for this topic.

18 minutes ago, Traverys said:

It seems like the whole story he's been built up to warg a dragon, for good or bad.

Bran can not "warg" a Dragon. Infact he can not Warg anything. He is indeed a Warg but that is simply because he shares his skinchanger bond with Summer. He is bound to that particular wolf so he is therefore one of what Varamyr would refer to as "the wolf brothers" but he can not "warg" into anything. Not Hodor, Ravens, or Dragons.

He may well skinchange a Dragon and perform the ultimate sacrifice in ADOS, that is of course possible. @ravenous reader Would you like to take the stage please, I believe this is your moment to shine.

Just a wee note here. Dorian Martells son's words has had another thread see comments deleted by the mods due to him taking things to low levels because he can't contain his frustration and always let's his ugly side show. 

If you can't handle spirited discussion on these books please do not come on threads that I begin because all I set out to do is discuss the books, albeit passionately, but if you seek to upset things and deviate from book discussions with attempts at insulting people, the mods will see you and they will take action. 

If anybody would still like to discuss what this thread is actually about, please continue. :D 

On 4/17/2017 at 11:18 PM, Macgregor of the North said:

wow, I come back and all there is is gibberish and non replies wit not substance.  Either way, it does not change the fact that bran cannot change or influence the past, as stated multiple times by two characters in the books.  Your gloating, while I am sure satisfying to you in the short term has done nothing.  You had a week to craft eloquent answers and replies, to make a case, yet there has been nothing except talking about me. that should tell you everything about your position or lack thereof.  Notice how no one has offered to continue.  :D 

12 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

wow, I come back and all there is is gibberish and non replies wit not substance.  Either way, it does not change the fact that bran cannot change or influence the past, as stated multiple times by two characters in the books.  Your gloating, while I am sure satisfying to you in the short term has done nothing.  You had a week to craft eloquent answers and replies, to make a case, yet there has been nothing except talking about me. that should tell you everything about your position or lack thereof.  Notice how no one has offered to continue.  :D 

Our old friends back, here was me thinking you were banned again, your surely not far from it actually with your last comments. Yet again you have been the cause of comments deleted from a thread, you bring nothing to threads but a one dimensional argument that is old news and one of the most immature attitudes I have ever saw on a forum where there's no place for it.

DM I will give you friendly advice here, take it for your own sake, or not. While I think the forum is a much better place without you, it does amuse me to watch you continuously lose your cool and make a spectacle of yourself. You really can't stop yourself. 

You seriously can not keep your cool on here. Every time you come up against me, and let's face it you follow my threads around like a fanboy, you always, and I mean always lose your composure, begin repeating the same thing over and over and then resorting to abusive behaviour. Do you honestly think the mods aren't watching you? The hawk eye will be on you because your known for that behaviour and have the record to prove it.

So, by all means, keep coming to me like you do and I'm sure we will see your next ban come round real quick. Or alternatively, come like everyone else, to discuss the books in a composed manner. Is it too much to ask?. 

Btw, Ive noticed cgrav replied so I guess your latest attempt at ridicule and manipulation failed. I think we can be sure you won't change so I would absolutely love to invite you over to the latest "time" thread I began while you were away from the forum rethinking your strategies lol. 

You've been warned though, behave, the mods are watching and all of us on the forums are wise to your nonsense DM. I'll tag you in the new one, would love to hear your thoughts.

12 hours ago, cgrav said:

I inquired in the latest Mythical thread, but it'd be cool to have a general discussion: do we think the ebony trees and Shade of the Evening could have similar function to the weirwoods and the paste?

Yup I do believe there is a connection. The shade of the evening allows access to this "time" we spoke of in my newer thread. It allows the drinker to become the medium or portal so to speak like we talked about in the "time" thread.

16 hours ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Our old friends back, here was me thinking you were banned again, you're surely not far from it actually with your last comments. Yet again you have been the cause of comments deleted from a thread, you bring nothing to threads but a one dimensional argument that is old news and one of the most immature attitudes I have ever saw on a forum where there's no place for it.

DM I will give you friendly advice here, take it for your own sake, or not. While I think the forum is a much better place without you, it does amuse me to watch you continuously lose your cool and make a spectacle of yourself. You really can't stop yourself. 

You seriously can not keep your cool on here. Every time you come up against me, and let's face it you follow my threads around like a fanboy, you always, and I mean always lose your composure, begin repeating the same thing over and over and then resorting to abusive behaviour. Do you honestly think the mods aren't watching you? The hawk eye will be on you because your known for that behaviour and have the record to prove it.

So, by all means, keep coming to me like you do and I'm sure we will see your next ban come round real quick. Or alternatively, come like everyone else, to discuss the books in a composed manner. Is it too much to ask?. 

Btw, Ive noticed cgrav replied so I guess your latest attempt at ridicule and manipulation failed. I think we can be sure you won't change so I would absolutely love to invite you over to the latest "time" thread I began while you were away from the forum rethinking your strategies lol. 

You've been warned though, behave, the mods are watching and all of us on the forums are wise to your nonsense DM. I'll tag you in the new one, would love to hear your thoughts.

Do you even read what you write? 

Archived