Of all the conspiracy theories listed on A Wiki of Ice and Fire...

James Steller

7 hours ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

Also Dragonstone is said to be a great great castle and we have official art on the castle and i doubt it would fall so easily. 

Well, Winterfell and Storm's End fall at the drop of a hat when the plot requires. So much for those great castles...

3 hours ago, James Steller said:

Well, Winterfell and Storm's End fall at the drop of a hat when the plot requires. So much for those great castles...

But that is through trickery.

440 men is said to be more than enough to hold the castle in Princes and the queen which means that if you are to take it you would take horrible, horrible losses.

Look at this from A world of ice and fire https://artfiles.alphacoders.com/355/35556.jpg

6 hours ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

Sorry my friend R+L=Aegon and Eddard+Ashara=Jon

Nope. Brandon + Lyanna = Jon+Dany+Aegon+Meera. you see, Bloodraven skinchanged brandon in the black cells and had him masturbate and then bloodraven skinchanged a series of animals to keep Brandons sperm alive for the journey to the TOJ where he skinchanged Brandon's sperm to impregnate his sister. Lyanna had quadruplets. It is what killed her. It makes perfect sense. Also, Jojen is Howland and Ashara's '

8 hours ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

But that is through trickery.

440 men is said to be more than enough to hold the castle in Princes and the queen which means that if you are to take it you would take horrible, horrible losses.

Look at this from A world of ice and fire https://artfiles.alphacoders.com/355/35556.jpg

Good point.

In any case, I really hope Rolland Storm is still holding Dragonstone and is preparing to send much-needed dragonglass north. Not sure how else they're going to stand a chance against the Others.

17 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

Nope. Brandon + Lyanna = Jon+Dany+Aegon+Meera. you see, Bloodraven skinchanged brandon in the black cells and had him masturbate and then bloodraven skinchanged a series of animals to keep Brandons sperm alive for the journey to the TOJ where he skinchanged Brandon's sperm to impregnate his sister. Lyanna had quadruplets. It is what killed her. It makes perfect sense. Also, Jojen is Howland and Ashara's '

Never thought of that possibility before. Seems plausible.

17 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

Varys had to help though, no sperm leaves the black cells without his say so. 

The ones I hope are true the most are the crackpot ones that I kind of irrationally believe even though I know the current evidence points in other directions.

Stannis being the savage giant that Sansa slays in a castle built of snow.

Some type of cleganebowl. Not the theory of them fighting in cersei's trial, but just out in the woods somewhere by themselves. With a POV character their obviously, like watching from the distance or something.

7 hours ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

Never thought of that possibility before. Seems plausible.

hella legit 

7 hours ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Of course. Bloodraven skinchanges everyone. he is GRRM incarnate. The whole story happens because Mr. Rivers is stuck in a tree and bored  

7 hours ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Bloodraven + Illyrio (who is actually a woman) = Varys, so he was in on the whole thing from the beginning, of course. :)

Not really tinfoil at all: fAegon being Blackfyre, marries Dany. Mostly because I like his story line and don't want it to be just another red herring

Somewhat tinfoily: Grand Northern Conspiracy, because, well, the north remembers.

Full on tinfoil: "A wolf in the belly of the maiden" and "Dornish Masterplan". 
One last huzzah for the blackfish as he swims under the gates and escapes with a pregnant teenager, whose family risk everything for a lost cause with almost no chance of success nor reward, for at least a kilometer before escaping to a hostile north where their main enemies are strong. Wait.. when I say it like that it does sound quite stupid. Dornish thing just the see the salt from all the PJ haters on this board.

TINFOILEST: It was in space all along!!!! I would have loved to see how the show makers would pull that one of! :D

3 minutes ago, Sondre said:

TINFOILEST: It was in space all along!!!! I would have loved to see how the show makers would pull that one of! :D

I'm still pretty new to posting myself, but whatever: welcome!

I think it would be more likely that Planetos really does turn out to be a speck in the eye of the giant Macumber than a backwards rock in far-flung Univeros but in either case:

Spoiler

I think the show would probably handle it by having the final scene in the final episode end more or less the same way both of the teaser trailers for S7 have ended--with a pull-out to a big blue eye (and, if it were space, they would keep pulling out from the Other/Alien to the planet he's standing on to the stars surrounding it).

The more I read fan theories, the less I want them to be true.

But if I have to pick one, I think I am morally willing to accept that Tywin was poisoned by Oberyn. It is not as harmful as many of the others.

And this is in addition to the "obvious" ones, like that Sandor lives (dooh), that Theon was castrated, frey pies and so forth.

Archived