Shiera, Ashara, and Daenerys on a Friday night

Quoth the raven,

Shiera Seastar, Ashara Dayne, and Daenerys Targaryen on a girls' night out.  Pizza, wings, burger, fries, hot dogs, and diet coke.  Followed by a movie.  Just three beautiful girls having fun on a Friday night. 

1. Who can eat more chicken wings?
  2. Care to guess what toppings they choose for the pizza? 
  3. Beer, Coke, Iced Tea, Orange Juice, wine.  Who will order what to drink?
  4. What movie do they see?  Comedy, thriller, or action.
  5. Who does most of the talking?
  6. What kind of car do they ride in?  Who gets to drive? 

Just to get serious, what will they talk about? 

1)  Ashara can eat more wings.  She's flirty and burns off the calories.

2)  Pepperoni, canadian bacon, mushrooms, and pineapple.  Garlic, onions, and anchovies give bad breath.  Gross.

3)  Ashara - beer.  Shiera - wine.  Dany - diet coke (too young to drink)

4)  Romance

5)  Ashara

6)  Range rover.  Shiera drives.

7)  Men

They stay in and order pizza, watch Netflics and open up a few bottles of wine because they are tired of Brynden, Ned and Jorah stalking them. The door bell rings and a handsome but shy Stannis comes to deliver the pizza. They pull him into the flat and seduce him. Stannis resists at first but finally gives in when Shiera casts a spell on him. A few hours later the girls are worn out and sleepy while Stannis get dressed and returns to his duty of delivering his pizzas.

A week later Stannis gets the call to delivery pizza to Melisandre, Arianne, and Cersei. 

31 minutes ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

They stay in and order pizza, watch Netflics and open up a few bottles of wine because they are tired of Brynden, Ned and Jorah stalking them. The door bell rings and a handsome but shy Stannis comes to deliver the pizza. They pull him into the flat and seduce him. Stannis resists at first but finally gives in when Shiera casts a spell on him. A few hours later the girls are worn out and sleepy while Stannis get dressed and returns to his duty of delivering his pizzas.

A week later Stannis gets the call to delivery pizza to Melisandre, Arianne, and Cersei. 

Ah, but do they tip him for service above and beyond the call of duty.  Stannis isn't my idea of a man muffin.  He's bald. 

3 hours ago, Quoth the raven, said:

Shiera Seastar, Ashara Dayne, and Daenerys Targaryen on a girls' night out.  Pizza, wings, burger, fries, hot dogs, and diet coke.  Followed by a movie.  Just three beautiful girls having fun on a Friday night. 

1. No chicken wings.  Those girls watch their figures.
  2. Extra cheese, pep, sausage, and olives.
  3. Diet drinks all around.
  4. Romance, How to lose a guy in three days.
  5. Ashara Dayne
  6. Rolls-Royce and driven by Arthur Dayne in a driver's uniform.

What will they talk about?  The usual stuff.  Dragons, politics, men, the price of whores in Oldtown, shoes, what I did on my summer vacation. 

47 minutes ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

They call him the Mannis for a reason... always doing his duty.

Back to the OP, these ladies are basic AF and are either going out for sushi and pounding sake bombs or out for mexican chips, queso, salsa and a few too many margs.  Afterwards they go to the dance club where they are playing trance music, but not good trance music, the crappy Andrew Rayel electro house inspired "trouse" trance music.  Mostly they dance with each other and talk shit about everyone they know, even each other once any individual goes to the restroom.  Ashara is flirting with guys to get the group free drinks but then just as quickly disappearing once they have drinks, then shepherding the group to another set of guys once they need more drinks.  They're drinking vodka and sugar free red bulls.  Ashara and Dany do some blow in the bathroom stall (Dany's first time).  In the uber home they laugh way too much while Shiera, now loosened up, asks the uber driver (who is uncomfortable AF) way too many questions and jokingly keeps telling him how cute he is, and insists he is going to find the girl of his dreams one day, and makes him promise that he will go after the girl he is crushing on.  Dany demands that uber takes them to taco bell and proceeds to order $30 worth of TB including something for the driver even after the driver politely declines several times.  Once home they are in hoodies of the college they went to (with hoods up obviously) and flannel pajama pants, and pass out drinking red wine and watching "Love Actually" on tv.

4 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

They call him the Mannis for a reason... always doing his duty.

Back to the OP, these ladies are basic AF and are either going out for sushi and pounding sake bombs or out for mexican chips, queso, salsa and a few too many margs.  Afterwards they go to the dance club where they are playing trance music, but not good trance music, the crappy Andrew Rayel electro house inspired "trouse" trance music.  Mostly they dance with each other and talk shit about everyone they know, even each other once any individual goes to the restroom.  Ashara is flirting with guys to get the group free drinks but then just as quickly disappearing once they have drinks, then shepherding the group to another set of guys once they need more drinks.  They're drinking vodka and sugar free red bulls.  Ashara and Dany do some blow in the bathroom stall (Dany's first time).  In the uber home they laugh way too much while Shiera, now loosened up, asks the uber driver (who is uncomfortable AF) way too many questions and jokingly keeps telling him how cute he is, and insists he is going to find the girl of his dreams one day, and makes him promise that he will go after the girl he is crushing on.  Dany demands that uber takes them to taco bell and proceeds to order $30 worth of TB including something for the driver even after the driver politely declines several times.  Once home they are in hoodies of the college they went to (with hoods up obviously) and flannel pajama pants, and pass out drinking red wine and watching "Love Actually" on tv.

There's also a point where the uber driver goes "oops, wrong turn" and then they all freak the fuck out about how they're gonna get raped and murdered. And when they get home Dany vlogs all about their almost kidnapping on her Youtube channel. 

2 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Also, meant to add that they are snapchatting and taking selfies all night, and the whole time watching "Love Actually" they are actually on their phones texting their boyfriends.

Stannis getting bombarded with texts from three different women while at work might distract him but he'll still get his pizza's delivered on time.

1 minute ago, Aline de Gavrillac said:

I got the idea that Ashara was a bit tarty.  Her behavior at Harrenhal when she flirted with many men seems inappropriate in Westeros.  Girls just wanna have fun.

I wonder how well Lyanna and Sansa would fit in this group.

Sansa would be the Cady Heron of their quartet. 

Lyanna would be the ~Cool Girl~ who falls in love with the brooding hot musician. So basically Julia Stiles' character in 10 Things I Hate About You. 

You know, Lyanna is a poor fit for this lovely party.  She's not that attractive and she would show up smelling like a wet wolf.  Anyone would mistake her for the serving girl.  Sansa would fit in nicely.

Ashara grew up in Dorne where expressions of sexuality are more acceptable. 

16 hours ago, Quoth the raven, said:

1. Who can eat more chicken wings? Mother of Dragons, Obvs.
  2. Care to guess what toppings they choose for the pizza? All the women I know order a veggie pizza. I'll go with that.
    Ashara - A glass of Arbour Gold
    Shiera - BEER
    Dany - Iced-Tea witha slice of lemon
  4. What movie do they see?  Comedy, thriller, or action. A Thriller - something with Bradd Pitt. Seven, maybe.
  5. Who does most of the talking? Dany, Ashara won't stop sobbing and Shiera just mumbles all of the time.
  6. What kind of car do they ride in?  Who gets to drive? A black Humvee - Dany drives. Sheira's trying to stop Ashara from jumping out of the bloody window (again).

Rhaegar, mostly. But I bet Ned would come up a few times too. There's a few generations between them so.... I suspect Shiera will be giving Dany the 411 on how to drive men mad and details of Bloodraven would come out. 

I had to look up the meaning of Tarty and Ashara doesn't seem that way to me.  She's just a joyful young women who enjoyed the attention of the men at the dance.  Ask yourself if Eddard would fall for a tarty girl.

1.  Ashara can eat more chicken wings.  She's the larger of the three.

2.  The usual toppings but none of the stuff that cause bad breath.

3.  Pilsner Urquel for all three. 

4.  The latest in the Star Wars franchise

5.  Dany would do the most talking.  Youth and energy cause exuberance.

6.  A limo driven by one of the KG.

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2017 at 11:03 PM, Aline de Gavrillac said:

I got the idea that Ashara was a bit tarty.  Her behavior at Harrenhal when she flirted with many men seems inappropriate in Westeros.  Girls just wanna have fun.

I wonder how well Lyanna and Sansa would fit in this group.

Interesting observation by Barry.  That's not appropriate behavior for a lady to bounce from one guy to the next laughing and flirting like that.  Was that just flirtation or was Ashara putting out?  Can you imagine that scandal if she didn't know who fathered her baby!  She jumped when she found out Ned can't marry her and save her honor.  Ned was probably going to marry her and claim the child his but Catelyn came on the scene and Ned couldn't rescue the desperate Ashara.  I know, I'm acting like a wet blanket in bringing this up.  Sorry to get all serious on a fun topic.

On 2017-04-14 at 0:12 AM, Quoth the raven, said:

1. Shiera

2. D: peppers and snake-poison,

A: swan,

S: virgin blood

3. S: virgin blood

A: whiskey sour

D: tequila

4. Barry Lyndon and Lord of the Rings-marathon

5. Ashara tells all about the things we wanna know.

6. Drogon. Dany "drives".

Aside from 5 I think Shiera might get into how good looks are best preserved and it might turn nasty as Dany surely will take the high road and voice moral objections. Shiera might then put some curse on Dany but starlight-Qaithe will turn up and protect Dany and kill Shiera.

Evening ends early with Ashara and Dany in tears.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:14 PM, Good Guy Garlan said:

There's also a point where the uber driver goes "oops, wrong turn" and then they all freak the fuck out about how they're gonna get raped and murdered. And when they get home Dany vlogs all about their almost kidnapping on her Youtube channel. 

LMAO this definitely happens.

On 6/13/2017 at 9:45 PM, Intel XEON said:

Interesting observation by Barry.  That's not appropriate behavior for a lady to bounce from one guy to the next laughing and flirting like that.  Was that just flirtation or was Ashara putting out?  Can you imagine that scandal if she didn't know who fathered her baby!  She jumped when she found out Ned can't marry her and save her honor.  Ned was probably going to marry her and claim the child his but Catelyn came on the scene and Ned couldn't rescue the desperate Ashara.  I know, I'm acting like a wet blanket in bringing this up.  Sorry to get all serious on a fun topic.

That would dishonor the Daynes.

On 6/13/2017 at 9:45 PM, Intel XEON said:

The thing is, the Daynes like Ned.  He must have done something in service to them.  I guess bringing back their house sword is that good thing.  I suspect there was more to it than that.  Say the baby was Ashara's with Brandon.   Ned promised to keep his mouth shut and claim the baby was his and Wylla.  That lets Ashara off the hook and saved her honor.  I prefer this theory.  Ned and a loyal maid named Wylla saved Ashara and the Dayne family from a public embarassment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 2:20 PM, Ye Shall Be As Gods said:

The thing is, the Daynes like Ned.  He must have done something in service to them.  I guess bringing back their house sword is that good thing.  I suspect there was more to it than that.  Say the baby was Ashara's with Brandon.   Ned promised to keep his mouth shut and claim the baby was his and Wylla.  That lets Ashara off the hook and saved her honor.  I prefer this theory.  Ned and a loyal maid named Wylla saved Ashara and the Dayne family from a public embarassment.

That's even better.  Good old Ned picking up the pieces broken by Brandon and Ashara. 

Archived