Do Unsullied always train ?

Putin

10 hours ago, Putin said:

I am talking about those who are not sold yet. Once a person becomes Unsullied ready for sale ,does they still train every day until they are sold to new master ?

I'm on to you Vladimir!  Trying to build your own army of unsullied for Russia, and looking to these forums for help, eh?

Grey Worm mentions they have a goddess exclusively for them, so, at least they do spend some time worshiping her or doing any kind of ritual related to her. Considering this goddess has many names, I'd say this is a small evidence of how they still retain their individuality. So, yes, they probably spend their days doing something else besides training and praying. They just aren't obvious about it.

4 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

There are a number of really fat unsullied in pentos so no, they do not always train 

They stopped selling them in small groups specifically because they stopped training and became more in tune with the rest of the servants. With more of them around they apparently stay fit, which I assume comes from repeated weapons practice and formation drilling.

• 7 months later...

Archived