Could Bloodraven be working on behalf of the Blackfyres

WalkinDude

So we all know the story, BR slays Aenys Blackfyre and is sent to the wall.  He later becomes the Last Greenseer.  What if in his capacity as the 3ER, BR learns that Daeron Targaryen was in fact a bastard and not the son of Aegon IV as was rumored?  Daemon Blackfyre then becomes the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, and all of BR's work as a loyal Targaryen was wrong.  Varys' knowledge of the secret passages of the Red Keep are already suspicious, and his role as Spy master has a direct correlation to BR.   If not, what action would BR take to prevent another BF pretender from claiming the Iron Throne.  Hell, maybe BR feels betrayed that Aegon V exiled him for working to provide him a throne.

The only two textual problems with this is 1.) Dany's visions at the House of the Undying and the 'Mummer's Dragon' (Though Varys is a mummer, so this could be a literal prediction rather than a metaphorical one) and 2.) BR has the Others to worry about, putting the question of whose ass should sit on the Iron Throne as far down the list in priorities

Bloodraven is a good and loyal man who served the true Targaryens faithfully.  I don't think he would support a Blackfyre.  Who sits on the Iron Throne may be more important now than ever.  And it's not due to the White Walkers.  It's just a side effect of a very long winter in which crops will not grow.  Westeros needs a leader who can import food and grain from the east in order to help the kingdom get through the winter.  Better yet, a leader who has the authority to allow the people of Westeros to migrate back to Essos if it becomes necessary.  

I concur with the crowd on this one. The last person in the books to be a blackfyre agent would be Bloodraven. Moonboy would more likely be working for the blackfyres.....now that's a theory...for another time.

Bloodraven is personally responsible for the death of the Original Blackfyre, Daemon Tagaryen, his eldest twin sons, the imprisonment of the third (Daemon II) and broke guests right to kill Aenys(I forget which one he was). If anything, Bloodraven is supporting the Targaryens. I am convinced that he is warging Jeor's raven to help Jon Snow (Burn burn, burn burn.) 

Archived