Who will be missed the most if he/she was killed? And why?

Ser Loras The Gay

I already miss Ned and Robb, Tywin and King Robert and even crazy Lysa.   But they all left their mark on the story that ensued.   I never imagined Tywin would go so quickly or badly.  I still think Lysa could have been a great villain and I'd love to see what frickin' Little Finger would have to come up with to get around her.  And Lady.   What could Sansa have been able to achieve with her wolf?   

Though I imagine Cersei will get her day in the sun in the aftermath of ADWD epilogue, she's got to go.   She's terrible and I do love to hate her.   I will miss her a lot.   Then there is Stannis.  Poor Stannis.  He almost seems destined to go down with a sinking ship.   But he's stubborn and determined and I hope he gets a win before he's taken out, too.   I think I would honestly miss any of these characters I've studied and researched.   They have become part of my life.   Even silly Daario and hell bent Aeron.  I will feel cheated when Melisandre or Blood Raven go.   I will be outraged at losing Jamie or Brienne or Asha or Theon--good grief, it feels like I've known Theon forever.   I would be grief stricken to lose another Stark or Tyrion or Davos or Dany.   They are my rallying point and the characters I spend hours rooting for.  I hope Roose and Ramsay and Euron's deaths last entire books so that their mysteries can be revealed.   However, I love a good guy and really good guys in this tale are counted on 3 fingers.   I've already stated my affection for Brienne and Davos.   They are brilliant heroes as heroes go.   I might throw Meera in that category too.   But I think I would honestly miss Sam the most if he was killed off or lost and I no longer had him to pin my hope on, for Jon, for Dany and for all Westeros.   

Oh man, definitely Arya. she's so young  and has suffered so much...and lets be honest here, out of all of the starks arya has seen and experienced the most brutally horrible things (her father's execution, harrenhal and etc.). And she handled it wayyy better than any fully ass grown adult ever will. after all the shit she's been through , she really deserves happiness. and i will riot together with GRRM's wife if anything happens to her. Anyone who is willing to join the club is welcome.

On 21/4/2017 at 9:07 PM, RevaM said:

Oh man, definitely Arya. she's so young  and has suffered so much...and lets be honest here, out of all of the starks arya has seen and experienced the most brutally horrible things (her father's execution, harrenhal and etc.). And she handled it wayyy better than any fully ass grown adult ever will. after all the shit she's been through , she really deserves happiness. and i will riot together with GRRM's wife if anything happens to her. Anyone who is willing to join the club is welcome.

Omg that is exactly what i said to my brother once!!!As for your challenge im in.B)

On 4/21/2017 at 4:12 AM, hitman47 said:

Cersei and tyrion

The scenes between Cersei and Tyrion in A Clash of Kings are among my favorite. The banter between them is magical. If they meet again I hope we get a few good one-liners before one of them is offed (which will transform the one-liners into tearjerkers).

“How do you come to have them? They should have come to me.”

“What else is a Hand for, if not to hand you things?"

Jaime: Despite the last two novels, his arc and character are still intact, and he's still got shit to do. May he live long and prosper.

Littlefinger: Cersei and Ramsay are so one-dimensional they might as well move to Essos. LF is the only remaining villain I find interesting.

Jon: GRRM didn't idealize him like Dany, didn't turn him into a boring navel-gazer like Tyrion. May he return. May GRRM resist the temptation to perfect him.

8 minutes ago, kimim said:

Jaime: Despite the last two novels, his arc and character are still intact, and he's still got shit to do. May he live long and prosper.

Littlefinger: Cersei and Ramsay are so one-dimensional they might as well move to Essos. LF is the only remaining villain I find interesting.

Jon: GRRM didn't idealize him like Dany, didn't turn him into a boring navel-gazer like Tyrion. May he return. May GRRM resist the temptation to perfect him.

Nice picks, my dude. And good analysis I don't think Cersei can be seen as a human being anymore. I can't see her humanity, she's pure crazy and delusional.

Hmm...mine would have to be Barristan Selmy. He survived the War of the Ninepenny Kings, the Duskendale Rebellion, Robert's Rebellion. He now guards the Mother of Dragons, becomes her Hand after she flies away on Drogon, conspires to have Hizdahr zo Loraq arrested with the help of the Shavepate, kills the fearsome Khrazz, and now is planning to lead a massive army against the Yunkai'i. Dude's a certified badass, and at 61 that's even more impressive. 

Jaime i know i know he's a fool that spend his life being led by the c*ck by his own sister but i like his chapters.

The only other that comes to mind is Roose Bolton one of the only sensible northerner,that isn't a mindless drone imitating a dalek only repeating "there must be stark in winterfell!!", "Stark Stark Exterminate!!!",yeah Jon Umber maybe a "badass" but his lively nature and easy excitment belong more in a child then in a grown up.

Archived