NHL Playoffs: Stanley's Suitors

l2 0 5 5

4 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

Player safety at its finest...I'm sure the trumpeters of "old-time hockey" like Milbury will see no problem with this.

I can hear it now....  'Well, wilson wasn't injured, so.....'

it's just so friggin short sighted.......

20 hours ago, Jabronius Maximus said:

Would you say that you...like it, you love it, and want some more of it? 

That I would! :D Fortunately, I have no problem waiting for some more of it until next season. Fuck the Duck!

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:37 PM, Swordfish said:

I can hear it now....  'Well, wilson wasn't injured, so.....'

it's just so friggin short sighted.......

They just talked about it, and Edzo and Jones felt it was worth a suspension, while Milbury just said pretty much the same thing you wrote ...then he says about the hit that "If I was doing it I would've really driven it through his head". :bang:  Even when he tries to play it off like he's joking, everyone knows he isn't. What a douche.

Well I'll be damned. Sens shouldn't have had a sniff of a chance in this game, but Anderson was having none of that. 

I'll just throw out my Cup predictions. If Sens make it, I'd say they lose in 4-5 to Nashville. If Pittsburgh makes it, they lose in 6-7. Doubt either team will survive that steamroller. 

(I have a bias against Canadian teams other than my Oilers, if that wasn't apparent :D

2 minutes ago, Jabronius Maximus said:

Well I'll be damned. Sens shouldn't have had a sniff of a chance in this game, but Anderson was having none of that. 

I'll just throw out my Cup predictions. If Sens make it, I'd say they lose in 4-5 to Nashville. If Pittsburgh makes it, they lose in 6-7. Doubt either team will survive that steamroller. 

Depends.  Will the Senators be allowed to just wrestle Subban to the ground and sit on him for the whole game like they apparently can to Crosby?  If so, I think they win.  

2 minutes ago, MerenthaClone said:

Depends.  Will the Senators be allowed to just wrestle Subban to the ground and sit on him for the whole game like they apparently can to Crosby?  If so, I think they win.  

Eh to be fair he's been getting similar treatment his whole career. Not saying that it's fair (it absolutely isn't) just that it isn't that out of the ordinary. 

But that penalty on Rust was absolute garbage.

Just now, Jabronius Maximus said:

Eh to be fair he's been getting similar treatment his whole career. Not saying that it's fair (it absolutely isn't) just that it isn't that out of the ordinary. 

But that penalty on Rust was absolute garbage.

And Hainsey to set up the 5-on-3.  And no, he gets interfered with and water-skiied on, but Methot just spent most of the game wrestling him.  The holding penalty that was eventually called wasn't even the most egregious in the game.  

6 minutes ago, MerenthaClone said:

Pens had 46 shots. Craig Anderson is the reason the Sens won. Period. 

Just now, Nictarion said:

Pens had 46 shots. Craig Anderson is the reason the Sens won. Period. 

Well, yeah, no question.  But since the only reason that the Pens are even in this series for me to complain about things is Fleury doing the same things to the Capitals, I can't exactly be mad about that.  :-p

Archived