NHL Playoffs: Stanley's Suitors

l2 0 5 5

A series!

Seriously though, when the refs let it spiral out of control enough that Phil Kessel decides to take a run at somebody, you've let things get out of hand.  Last game was a lot tighter with the penalties called and even then, they still swallowed their whistles a lot.  I think I'd rather that than the almost line-brawls we got this game.  Hopefully Sullivan reams everyone for losing their shit; the most visible impact he's had as a coach is keeping that fuckheadedness to a minimum.  

I was watching NHL Network a couple hours ago and they had Dierks Bentley on. He was explaining how he and his band chanted Murray sucks before their show the other night. Thought it was funny how he followed that with 'And I'm playing a show just outside Pittsburgh coming up in Scranton.' Lol... Dumbass clearly isn't familiar with the PA landscape as Scranton is on the other side of the state closer to Philly and New York, and surely they could care less about Pittsburgh.

Also, Neal is a twat. Piss ass slashing before the puck drop.

Pekka was on point tonight for sure. Can he play one like that in PItt please. 

Pens were the better team up until the Gadreau goal. After that it was mostly all Preds. Felt like damn near every shot on goal was a legit scoring chance.

Malkin was quiet as fuck both games in NSH, would love for it to somehow stay that way. 

Archived