NHL Playoffs: Stanley's Suitors

l2 0 5 5

Welp there's a concussion for Crosby, I'm sure. That rat-faced bitch Niskanen... I don't think that deserved a game misconduct, but after the shitty hit he put on Crosby in game 2, it makes my blood boil.  Also, fuck Tom Wilson.  If there's a person in the NHL I'd like to give a swirlie too it would be him.

Hahah Caps gonna cap. Good grief I feel sorry for Caps fans having to put up with this. I still think they'll win this game but damn they keep shitting themselves in the playoffs for whatever reason. 

And yeah, as Nic says, Malkin ain't fucking around. This is Malkin at 1C mode. 

Just now, Jabronius Maximus said:

Hahah Caps gonna cap. Good grief I feel sorry for Caps fans having to put up with this. I still think they'll win this game but damn they keep shitting themselves in the playoffs for whatever reason. 

It's all they know. They remind me of my Bengals in that respect. :(

From Tim Benz on Twitter: 

Crosby just walked by me in the arena. Full suit. Winked at a worker and appeared to say "i"m ok." Walking briskly. No sign of a limp.

so no leg injury, it appears. The head is now the question, and it definitely looked like he got his bell rung.

Welp, nice job fighting back.  Had a bad feeling about that power play.  Niskanen gets to come back next game while Crosby is probably comatose.  Series on.

10 minutes ago, Jabronius Maximus said:

From Tim Benz on Twitter: 

Crosby just walked by me in the arena. Full suit. Winked at a worker and appeared to say "i"m ok." Walking briskly. No sign of a limp.

so no leg injury, it appears. The head is now the question, and it definitely looked like he got his bell rung.

Never even considered his legs on that play.  Head is what I'm worried about.  If I have to bet without knowing anything, I think he suits up next game.  Just can't see him sitting down in the playoffs against the Caps.

11 hours ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Never even considered his legs on that play.  Head is what I'm worried about.  If I have to bet without knowing anything, I think he suits up next game.  Just can't see him sitting down in the playoffs against the Caps.

9 hours ago, MerenthaClone said:

Turns out, the secret is murdering Crosby.  Who knew?

It looks like the stick hit Sid in the mouth, so I am hopeful it was just an extremely painful experience but no damage. Had he been woozy or out of it there is no way the Pens let him skate off the ice with no one supporting him. Once he's in the locker room I can see them being extra cautious though, and telling him he's out for game. With his history I feel like after any significant hit to the head they just have to do that. 

17 hours ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Welp there's a concussion for Crosby, I'm sure. That rat-faced bitch Niskanen... I don't think that deserved a game misconduct, but after the shitty hit he put on Crosby in game 2, it makes my blood boil.  Also, fuck Tom Wilson.  If there's a person in the NHL I'd like to give a swirlie too it would be him.

I think the misconduct was appropriate.  Intent or not, he was careless with his stick.

14 hours ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Never even considered his legs on that play.  Head is what I'm worried about.  If I have to bet without knowing anything,

it's his head.  It also looked like the trainer picked up a tooth off the ice.  With his history of concussions....  it seems reasonable to assume the worst.

I think he suits up next game.  Just can't see him sitting down in the playoffs against the Caps.

He'll have to pass the protocol.  it's not really up to him.  And frankly, if he's concussed, i don't want him playing, even if it costs us the cup.

2 hours ago, Reny of Storms End said:

It looks like the stick hit Sid in the mouth, so I am hopeful it was just an extremely painful experience but no damage. Had he been woozy or out of it there is no way the Pens let him skate off the ice with no one supporting him. Once he's in the locker room I can see them being extra cautious though, and telling him he's out for game. With his history I feel like after any significant hit to the head they just have to do that. 

He was extremely woozy on the ice.

I still think the Pens win this series, they have really good depth.  but... Damn....  That sucks,

Archived