What would Euron do if Tywin is alive after Kingsmoot?

shardofNarsil

Lets say Jaime forgets to tell Tyrion about Tysha and Tyrion runs straight for the getaway cog leaving Tywin to make gold in peace.

Tywin is the guy even Balon was afraid of and that was when he was fighting a war alone.But Euron is said to be even crazier than Balon and cunning as well so what would Euron have done if Lord Tywin was still alive and friends with Tyrells .

This would mean that the Lannisters now have Ser Kevan as another competent commander add to that the fear the name of Tywin produces among his enemies.

Do you think Euron would be afraid of the Lion or will he still try to bloody the Shields and takeover Oldtown?

1 hour ago, shardofNarsil said:

Lets say Jaime forgets to tell Tyrion about Tysha and Tyrion runs straight for the getaway cog leaving Tywin to make gold in peace.

Tywin is the guy even Balon was afraid of and that was when he was fighting a war alone.But Euron is said to be even crazier than Balon and cunning as well so what would Euron have done if Lord Tywin was still alive and friends with Tyrells .

This would mean that the Lannisters now have Ser Kevan as another competent commander add to that the fear the name of Tywin produces among his enemies.

Do you think Euron would be afraid of the Lion or will he still try to bloody the Shields and takeover Oldtown?

Euron was never afraid of the Lion. It was by his design that Victorian burned the Lannister fleet at Lannisport. 

I thought a Lannister always pays his debt. Euron and Victarian never paid for the deed. The Reynes, Tarbecks, and Starks suffered far more for lesser slights. Balon only lost two sons for his family burning the Lannister fleet. He kept his seat, his head, and his power.

2 hours ago, LionoftheWest said:

I think that Euron is beyond fear and the game he is playing is all or nothing, and the thought of him possibly losing hasn't struck Euron yet.

I agree. The death of Tywin was obviously a plus for Euron and I think he would acknowledge that. But as you say Euron is beyond any fear.

Archived