Gamergaters Please attempt to claim this isn't objectification

Ser Scot A Ellison

37 minutes ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

It would be interesting if people pulled out actual examples of characters they believed to be 'white' in anime and see who agrees. 

I'm almost certain Full Metal Alchemist is set in a European type world and the same with Attack on Titan because it's a significant that one of the characters is half japanese in that.

For the most part I think if an anime is set in Japan, even if the characters don't look typically Japanese, if their name is japanese and they are born in japan...then they're japanese...like Light in Death Note. 

59 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

what pigeon thing? is this about the pigeon boyfriend game???? hilarious. 

Hatoful boyfriend is just one in a series of games where pigeons are people.

I just remembered there's also some game where tanks are schoolgirls; Panzer School maybe? Or something like that.

5 minutes ago, Fez said:

Hatoful boyfriend is just one in a series of games where pigeons are people.

I just remembered there's also some game where tanks are schoolgirls; Panzer School maybe? Or something like that.

i always wanted a nice pigeon boyfriend

1 hour ago, larrytheimp said:

..and then the poster whose name rhymes with VlueGreyJaygeese answered an questioned asked by the poster whose name rhymes with BarnyardBloor'sBrawnBlow and the also a question by the poster whose name rhymes with Crime and Peel.

Erstwhile, the poster whose name rhymes with JamCreoleMunichSpain answered the same aforementioned question by the poster whose name rhymes with CrennelGoresGoneDough.

Barry the Gimp, through the grimy meatgrinder!

:lol: 

Let's see. One alleged person is saying Geralt from the Witcher series is not white and cannot have white or male privilege, when Geralt is probably the biggest Mary Sue for acne-faced cheeto-fingered basement-dwelling teenage boys (of any age) currently extant. Saying he doesn't have white privilege because he has special monster-slaying mutant powers is like saying Peter North can't have male privilege because his cock's too big.

Another dunderhead (#seewhatididthere) is rolling around in his own (metaphorical (I hope?)) filth, panickedly flailing and squirting specious arguments, non-sequiturs and logical fallacies like a terrified squid squirts ink and churns the water with its tentacles in the hope of distracting everyone from the fact that it's actually a spineless mollusc.

And a couple of gomergoat bigots tossing (what might pass for) bon mots (in a third grade class at a remedial school) from the sidelines like squat, pot-bellied goblins tossing handfuls their own shit into the ball pit at a Juggalo orgy. NOW LET'S SEE WHO'S REALLY DOWN WITH THE CLOWN MOTHERFUCKERS.

Ser Scot, what hath you wrought?

8 minutes ago, Yagathai said:

Let's see. One alleged person is saying Geralt from the Witcher series is not white and cannot have white or male privilege, when Geralt is probably the biggest Mary Sue for acne-faced cheeto-fingered basement-dwelling teenage boys (of any age) currently extant. Saying he doesn't have white privilege because he has special monster-slaying mutant powers is like saying Peter North can't have male privilege because his cock's too big.

Another dunderhead (#seewhatididthere) is rolling around in his own (metaphorical (I hope?)) filth, panickedly flailing and squirting specious arguments, non-sequiturs and logical fallacies like a terrified squid squirts ink and churns the water with its tentacles in the hope of distracting everyone from the fact that it's actually a spineless mollusc.

And a couple of gomergoat bigots tossing (what might pass for) bon mots (in a third grade class at a remedial school) from the sidelines like squat, pot-bellied goblins tossing handfuls their own shit into the ball pit at a Juggalo orgy. NOW LET'S SEE WHO'S REALLY DOWN WITH THE CLOWN MOTHERFUCKERS.

gotta say, some beautiful imagery here, i love it - though i don't know if goblins toss their own shit, i'm almost certain that ogres do

11 minutes ago, Yagathai said:

We still blame you tho

25 minutes ago, Yagathai said:

Another dunderhead (#seewhatididthere) is rolling around in his own (metaphorical (I hope?)) filth, panickedly flailing and squirting specious arguments, non-sequiturs and logical fallacies like a terrified squid squirts ink and churns the water with its tentacles in the hope of distracting everyone from the fact that it's actually a spineless mollusc.?

I bet that dunderhead is dazzled with your turn of phrase. All those big words and still manage to say nothing but "me dont like that dunderhead"

#Ibetheswayimpressedwiththeclevernessofhashtaggingadumbcomment

He probably thinks you are #JohnOliver who does #amillionstupidhashtagjokes every episode of #hisshow

56 minutes ago, Yagathai said:

Not sure.  I don't play many video games.  

Anyway, being compared to Hitler is no big deal. For example, you could say "Wow, Yagathai, your moustache is much better than Hitler's" or "Wow, Yagathai, like Hitler you are not a very good painter" and that's OK.

In your case I could say "Wow, DunderMifflin, you are a bigot, but to my knowledge not in the exact same way that Hitler was a bigot."

See? Not so bad, right?

38 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

And the thought of a Juggalo orgy made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Thanks for that. 

Faygo fountains for frolicking and fornication.

12 minutes ago, Yagathai said:

Anyway, being compared to Hitler is no big deal. For example, you could say "Wow, Yagathai, your moustache is much better than Hitler's" or "Wow, Yagathai, like Hitler you are not a very good painter" and that's OK.

In your case I could say "Wow, DunderMifflin, you are a bigot, but to my knowledge not in the exact same way that Hitler was a bigot."

See? Not so bad, right?

In your case I'd say "youre a flaming racist who mistakenly thinks you are in the closet but your vile racism is too strong to hide and something something as Hitler"

Say you are right, that wasn't so bad at all, I dare say it was kind of fun

For the record I did not call Yagathai any names. I just said I "would" do that. Just as he said he "would" call me a bigot.

DM: Oh! I'm sorry if I was misunderstood. Please allow me to clarify: When I said you were a bigot but not like Hitler is a bigot, I 100% meant that. It was not a joke. 

I think that you are a bigot, DM, as you have aptly proven here in this thread and otherwise. I think it's an unfortunately common, defensive, and ignorant kind of bigotry born from the cognitive dissonance created when insecurity meets insufficiently considered beliefs, and not the burning-crosses kind of bigotry, but it's bigotry nonetheless.

Archived