Alex Jones (of Infowars Infamy) admits he's a liar

Ser Scot A Ellison

34 minutes ago, DunderMifflin said:

He's hilarious me. That doesn't make someone a comedian just because you think they are funny. I just wouldn't be shocked if he actually is a super committed comedian living some sort of Alfred Borden Prestige act.

So, when his listeners go and shoot up Pizza joints based upon Jones' rantings that's just part of the joke?

1 minute ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

So, when his listeners go and shoot up Pizza joints based upon Jones' rantings that's just part of the joke?

No that's not funny at all.

Would it be ok to go shoot up a pizza joint if Alex Jones happened to be correct about that one thing and there actually was credible evidence of a pedophilia ring inside? I'd say no to that as well.

I'm unaware of any direct message that alex jones said to his listeners to go shoot up a pizza joint. That would be fucked up and I'm assuming illegal.

17 minutes ago, drawkcabi said:

When Jones crashed that Young Turks webcast it was a big win for him because Cenk Uygur and others totally let Jones get to them (unless the entire thing was a set up). If Cenk had instead just started rattling off everything Jones believes and making fun of him he could have turned it into a nice win for TYT. He wouldn't even have had to know exactly what Jones had said he believe, just start spouting off conspiracy theories and most the time you'd be close enough. Devil Reptilian illuminati from beneath the surface of our flat Earth that faked the moon landing, staged 9/11, planned the assassination of JFK who didn't rally die but is secretly living in Argentina along with a 125-year-old Hitler. And all this was prophesized in the Bible and/or Nostradamus. 

That's more or less what Rogan did. He'd just bring up some ridiculous topic and Jones would run with it like a champ. Or chump. On top of that, he got him pretty drunk which only added to the derpitude.

So, either Jones is lying to the Court in his pleadings and his attorney's statements to the Court... or... he's lying to his listeners claiming he sincerely believes the bullshit he spouts.  Either way we know Jones is a liar.

Alternative facts.

There's no real way to know because he's batshit crazy. When asked on the stand whether his wife had any redeeming qualities as a parent, he replied "I can't perjure myself, she has no redeeming qualities."

15 hours ago, DunderMifflin said:

He's hilarious me. That doesn't make someone a comedian just because you think they are funny. I just wouldn't be shocked if he actually is a super committed comedian living some sort of Alfred Borden Prestige act.

Clearing quote.

1 hour ago, Inigima said:

There's no real way to know because he's batshit crazy. When asked on the stand whether his wife had any redeeming qualities as a parent, he replied "I can't perjure myself, she has no redeeming qualities."

When people say things like this in the context of Family Court proceedings I have to wonder what that says about the fact that these people chose to marry the person they now claim has "no redeeming qualities".

2 hours ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDuVR0l-BHU

Seems he was a sort of stand up comedian before. Thats more appealling than the man he is now.. even if hes not that funny and looks like a high school teacher.

Absolutely can not tell if you are being serious...but I guess I have to assume you are.

That's not Alex Jones...

3 minutes ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

lol. So he's not bill hicks??

OK, well, at least you weren't serious...

Poor Bill Hicks though, it's not enough that he's dead, he has to suffer such comparisons too? -_-

Archived