Best matchup - genetic pool

devilish

Please provide possible matchups which would or could have generated the offspring with the best genetic pool in Westeros. Here's my list

No 1 - Danny and Bran - The child would potentially inherit his mother's genetic pool (fire resistant and possibly dragon rider) and their father's greenseer power. As a Stark he would probably be solid built and he would be decent in military tactics. Bran-Danny son will have the claim to both iron throne and the North and he would be related to Edmure Tully and Robin Arryn. Can you imagine a dragon rider whose able to see the future, he can influence the past and can mount one dragon and warg another  into battle? That's the ultimate weapon of war

No 2 -  Arya Stark and Gendry - Gendry had inherited his father's frame without his vices. We can assume their offspring would be tough and tall. Arya might not have as much magical powers as her brother. However she compensate to that thanks to her being better military wise and having better IQ. Assuming mummy teaches him her trick then he'll be an Oberyn Martell with steriods. 

2 hours ago, devilish said:

Please provide possible matchups which would or could have generated the offspring with the best genetic pool in Westeros. Here's my list

No 1 - Danny and Bran - The child would potentially inherit his mother's genetic pool (fire resistant and possibly dragon rider) and their father's greenseer power. As a Stark he would probably be solid built and he would be decent in military tactics. Bran-Danny son will have the claim to both iron throne and the North and he would be related to Edmure Tully and Robin Arryn. Can you imagine a dragon rider whose able to see the future, he can influence the past and can mount one dragon and warg another  into battle? That's the ultimate weapon of war

No 2 -  Arya Stark and Gendry - Gendry had inherited his father's frame without his vices. We can assume their offspring would be tough and tall. Arya might not have as much magical powers as her brother. However she compensate to that thanks to her being better military wise and having better IQ. Assuming mummy teaches him her trick then he'll be an Oberyn Martell with steriods. 

Targaryens are not fire resistant. Viserys, Aerion Brightflame and the whole group of Targs who were at Summerhall can tell you this is not true :)

8 hours ago, devilish said:

Sure it could go that way but the most likely outcome will result in a child that has no ability to bond with dragons and no greenseer ability.  Ice and Fire may cancel each other's beneficial traits out.  If I were a Targaryen with the much coveted ability to bond with dragons I would not take this chance.

Arya is only a good match for Jon Snow.  Gendry would be miserable in a very short amount of time.  Arya is too sick but Jon loves her enough that he could put up with it.  Only Jon can accept what Arya has done.

1 hour ago, Wm Portnoy said:

Sure it could go that way but the most likely outcome will result in a child that has no ability to bond with dragons and no greenseer ability.  Ice and Fire may cancel each other's beneficial traits out.  If I were a Targaryen with the much coveted ability to bond with dragons I would not take this chance.

Arya is only a good match for Jon Snow.  Gendry would be miserable in a very short amount of time.  Arya is too sick but Jon loves her enough that he could put up with it.  Only Jon can accept what Arya has done.

BloodRaven IS best the example of Fire and Ice breeding together and he is magical as fuck.I am of the drunken mind the the only reason that Lord Brandon wasn't the Prince that was promised was he was born to soon. 

On 4/28/2017 at 9:00 PM, The Mountain that Cries said:

BloodRaven IS best the example of Fire and Ice breeding together and he is magical as fuck.I am of the drunken mind the the only reason that Lord Brandon wasn't the Prince that was promised was he was born to soon. 

First Men doesn't always mean "Ice.  It's a specific First Men family who are ice.  The Starks are ice.  Bloodraven is First Men but he's not ice. 

On 4/28/2017 at 7:18 PM, theblackdragonI said:

Brienne and the Mountain for sheer brutality

Hope it's a boy.  That baby can't be called cute.

I'm going with Dany T. + Darkstar Dayne for cutest couple with a really good chance of producing very intelligent, beautiful, healthy, and strong babies.  Imagine a future dragonrider, sword of the morning, and lovely to look at. 

On 4/28/2017 at 0:09 PM, Yuzzybus said:

Good one!

How about Danaerys and Euron.  When the Kraken weds the Dragon... let all the world beware.

As Dany is a young woman who isn't attracted to "mud" I think Euron would charm her with his good looks, charisma and world experience. He's like a Daario 5.0 in all ways and can give great speeches. Their children would be smart and ruthless leaders that are dragon riders who can sail and conquer the world.

Bran and Dany: Warging and mildly fire-resistant child with incredibly strong greendreams.

Mel and Littlefinger: Littlefinger is the foremost plotter, stymied only by his lack of prophetic ability. Their child could have his intelligence plus her prophetic powers, which would be terrifying :/

On 5/1/2017 at 2:07 PM, BricksAndSparrows said:

Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister

ZING.

I know it's impossible, but I'm gonna go with Grey Worm and Missandei. The epitome of the freedman child. 

On 4/28/2017 at 7:50 AM, devilish said:

Anyone from the north and anyone from the summer islands.

Archived