Eurovision 2017: Brides and braids...

Mladen

I just realized that it is that time of the year and that we still don't have an epic Eurovision thread dedicated to three days of embarrassing Eurotrash music (Honest to God, just type "Slayonce" ). 

So, who will tickle our imagination? What happened to pink underoos? And in God's name, bring back Polish milkmaids...

Let the games begin :D

My god, why is Israel's entry so bad?

Also, the EV is basically just part of Tel Aviv's campaign to attract more gay tourists now, I think, and increasingly occupying no other role in Israel at all. The broadcasting association (if it still exits...I've lost track of Bibi's latest wave of privatizations) should just hand it over to TLV's PR office and be done.

That's all I got...and it's been such a good year for the politics of the thing as well...

7 hours ago, Risto said:

:lol:

I just went to check if this thread is here. I see all is well in Entertainment. ;)

Now I have to check what the Slovene entry even looks like.

Oh, it is a generic emo ballad that will be kicked out in the semi-finals. Just as expected. ;)

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

:lol:

I just went to check if this thread is here. I see all is well in Entertainment. ;)

Now I have to check what the Slovene entry even looks like.

Oh, it is a generic emo ballad that will be kicked out in the semi-finals. Just as expected. ;)

This is Montenegrin entry... Remember Conchita and pink underoos? This is whole new level :D

16 minutes ago, Risto said:

This is Montenegrin entry... Remember Conchita and pink underoos? This is whole new level :D

This khal was obviously never defeated in battle, but where are the bells? :P

Wait, I forgot ... what is that about pink underoos again?

49 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

This khal was obviously never defeated in battle, but where are the bells? :P

Wait, I forgot ... what is that about pink underoos again?

You need to be reminded? 

Our Belgian Dame Blanche is in the final! And without the fact Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, ... were able to vote :P She still looks like a little deer being hunted though :wacko: I hope she get over her nerves and gives a performance I know she is capable of

(And she should certainly the Flemish newspapers, at least until after the finale. Typically we already criticizing her performance :dunno:)

10 hours ago, Tijgy said:

Our Belgian Dame Blanche is in the final! And without the fact Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, ... were able to vote :P She still looks like a little deer being hunted though :wacko: I hope she get over her nerves and gives a performance I know she is capable of

(And she should certainly the Flemish newspapers, at least until after the finale. Typically we already criticizing her performance :dunno:)

I love the Belgian entry this year. It sounds cool and modern and understated. But you gotta admit the performance was.. not good. As you said, she looked like she really didn't want to be there. And I think the staging was too simple. They should have done something with that ball of light from the clip.

The Netherlands up in the next semi-final. Everyone seems to be confident that we're at least going to make it to the finals :)

Portugal has a really strong entry this year I think.

Archived