Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

There are multiple ways this could go. You could be a slave that works 18 hours a day in the hot sun or you can be a pampered house slave. You could be a successful pit fighter with loads of glory, or you can be food for lions. I will take my chances with being the pit fighter, that way my life might not be a long miserable existence.

Would you rather be a master armorer or master horse breeder?

As much as I like banging away on stuff all day, I would try my hand at horse breeding. Seems more peaceful. 

Plus, horses are somewhat expendable during this time period. Nobody is gonna come looking for you and question the durability of your horse if it fails in battle.

Would you rather ride in a cart/carriage train with criminals headed to the Wall or peasants stricken with greyscale?

13 hours ago, Castellan said:

The Wall! I am not a fan of the plague.

Would you rather become a priest of R'hlor (scuse the spelling) or a septon?

Since I'm female, I wouldn't have the option of being a septon, or is a septa also an option? In any case, being a priestess of R'hllor seems a lot more fun, and you may have actual powers.

If you could be an animal for a day, would you rather be a direwolf or a dragon?

10 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

Since I'm female, I wouldn't have the option of being a septon, or is a septa also an option? In any case, being a priestess of R'hllor seems a lot more fun, and you may have actual powers.

If you could be an animal for a day, would you rather be a direwolf or a dragon?

I'd be a dragon, I'd like to try flying.

PS I am female too and didn't bother making my choices gender inclusive since a great many options in this thread are only for men and some are only for women, others require you to imagine a different sexuality, (or indeed, to be an animal!). 

Would you rather be a female agricultural peasant in Westeros or a female prostitute in a pleasure house in Lys?

56 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Female agricultural peasant. Imagine all the nightmare slobs you'd have to deal with being a prostitute? No thank you.

Wyr be one of the children of the forest or a whitewalker?

Children of the Forest as they're enchanting and magical.

Would you rather live in Starfall or Kings Landing?

A peasant in the riverlands. At least I have the (relative) freedom to flee during war. 

Would you rather be a fabolously rich merchant in Gulltown or a hedge knight granted lands on the Gift?

Count coppers. Even if no one will sing of me.

Would you rather be a squire who accompanies some hedge knight to the Red Wedding, or a freeborn child of Astapor celebrating his twelfth birthday when Dany sacks the city?

This choice is so horrible - doomed with way. I think I'd rather go the Red Wedding and hope I was one of the few to escape as obviously I am not worth anything as a hostage. I thought about passing myself off as an Astapori under 12 but of course all the slaves would know and inform on me.

Would you rather be a mercenary or a regular man at arms in Westeros?

Archived