Would you rather?

Ser Loras The Gay

Night's Watch but only because its more culturally familiar. I suppose the Unsullied always have company, keep fit drilling and have no expectations, so there is something to be said for it.

Would you rather have sex with Illyrio or Chett?

Gregor with a spear, of course. We already know he can be beaten if you're quick and skilled with a spear. Just don't get stupid and give up your advantage by needlessly getting close to him.

Would you rather be a marriage negotiatir for fAegon or for Quentin?

I am imagining the confusion when I stand at a shop counter and tell them a woman would like to buy some milk. I'd choose 'it is known'

wyr lose a hand or a foot to Vargo?

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, JaneSnow said:

I'm almost done with acok

Be careful around the forums, many spoilers lurk about.

Look like Brienne, you can at least mask yourself, and people can stand to be around you.

WYR have your leg broken by a horse falling on it or ride off to bring justice to Ser Gregor for his raiding of the Riverlands?

Easily a fool, as it'd ensure living in a household that can afford one. Most bastards were born into poverty.

Would you rather have a dragon or a direwolf?

Burned, I think I would be in less pain.

Would you rather suffer through the pale mare or be tortured like Reek was?

(Also @Castellan I've found my self often fighting the urge to talk like him ever since this. Like yesterday I was telling my sister to hurry up in the bathroom so I could take my shower, almost blurted out "A girl wants a shower")

Little Walder. Joffrey is literally the worst.

Would you rather a night of rough and tumble in the sheets with Khal Drogo or Daario?

Daario. It seemed that he was good in bed and didn't need to be taught about different basic sex positions. But Id make him wear a condom so I could not catch any STDs.

Would you rather be a member of the Brotherhood without Banners under Beric, or one of the free folk under Mance?

Archived