Qohor's Unsullied Problem

I understand that Qohor has garrisoned their city with unsullied since the Doom. So two questions I would like answered if you please.

1. How did the Golden Company sack Qohor? 

- This happens, it is what made the GC famous. They did a job for Qohor and Qohor defaulted on the payment so GC sacked the city and now nobody screws with them.

- That being said, Qohor should have a garrison full of unsullied, did the Golden Company defeat all the unsullied?

- Is this a grim foreshadowing of what could happen if the GC fought Dany's Unsullied in a Dance of Dragons?

2. What's going to happen to Qohor's city watch?

- They only garrison their city with Unsullied

- Dany Bought all the Unsullied then killed all the people who made them. Then Yunkai destroyed the city further. And its hard to make new ones.

- If Qohor tried to make their own there would be revolts throughout the city.

- The followers of R'hllor already rioted once, if Qohor tries to make Unsullied they will revolt in greater numbers. 

Please answer. Genuinely Curious. 

1. Good catch. Maybe the numbers matter, but it could be a foreshadowing.

2. Daenerys' actions in the Slave Bay will change a lot of things in Essos, and Qohor's guard seems to be another one. Again, good catch.

14 hours ago, Maester Saramello said:

I understand that Qohor has garrisoned their city with unsullied since the Doom. So two questions I would like answered if you please.

1. How did the Golden Company sack Qohor? 

- This happens, it is what made the GC famous. They did a job for Qohor and Qohor defaulted on the payment so GC sacked the city and now nobody screws with them.

- That being said, Qohor should have a garrison full of unsullied, did the Golden Company defeat all the unsullied?

- Is this a grim foreshadowing of what could happen if the GC fought Dany's Unsullied in a Dance of Dragons?

It's not  a good comparison.  Dany has more resources than the Unsullied.  The Golden Company would get slaughtered and fed to the dragons.  

2. What's going to happen to Qohor's city watch?

- They only garrison their city with Unsullied

- Dany Bought all the Unsullied then killed all the people who made them. Then Yunkai destroyed the city further. And its hard to make new ones.

Dany liberated them from Astapor.  It's not her intention to make more Unsullied.  Besides, there is no shortage of able-bodied ex-slaves who want to join her armies.  They will get combat experience in fighting the slavers.  Manpower will not be a problem.  

- If Qohor tried to make their own there would be revolts throughout the city.

- The followers of R'hllor already rioted once, if Qohor tries to make Unsullied they will revolt in greater numbers. 

I would like to see Qohor become part of the New Valyria.  That is wishful on my part but I do want to see Valyria rise again and the empire to include Westeros.

Please answer. Genuinely Curious. 

Archived