Poke 'em and Go! Continue playing

Fragile Bird

I have never received a single coin.

Also, all of you are mentioning 'mon that I've never heard of.  What the hell?  Now that I have a pokestop near my house I've been playing it a lot more.  Still, I'm pretty sure I've been on level 22 for all of 2017 so far.  I don't know how to advance.  I've also been stuck on the same 10km egg for nearly a month.  My fitbit tells me exactly how much I walk a day.  It's like pGo only collects 1km for every 20 miles you walk.  

7 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

100 coins a day??? I'm lucky to get 100 a month...

Same. Actually, 80-100 is pretty much exactly what I net in a month. 

As to evolving mons, the only ones that matter which you choose are the ones that you will use to fight, and I guess that's like the 5-10 (or w/e) 3000+ ones, Cloyster, Jolteon and Machamp. The rest I don't really care which one I evolve since I'll probably discard them anyway, but for the ones I use to fight, I only evolve and power up the Wonders.

I will say that sometimes some of the High Defense ones can be good fighters too, or maybe they can be a B-Team or C-Team in assaulting a tower.  Move sets can make a difference too, especially if the move set matches the Mon type, it gets a bonus on damage.

1 hour ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

I'm sitting at level 16. Haven't caught anything juicy lately. Do you see more 3rd evolution pokemon the higher level you are?

Yes, as you move up through the ranks you see different and bigger Pokémon. I think there are some you don't see until level 20, and I know that if you see some powerful Pokemon now you will be unable to catch them at level 16.

Is there a way to find out your gym history?  I gave my son my phone to play p-go for a while and he said he beat the gym like a dozen times, but all I found was most of my pokemon depleted of energy.  My journal doesn't even say that I visited a gym.  

3 hours ago, Leap said:

Another event! Lasting from Thursday evening UTC for 7 days. 

- Increased Rock spawns. Not a lot of rock types, but Golem, Rhydon and Tyranitar are all huge in the gym meta, so definitely worthwhile.

- Buddies will earn candies 4x faster.

Kabutops is one of only three gen 1 mon that I don't have yet, and I'm less than halfway there in terms of candy, so if this results in more Kabuto spawns that would be great, and the 4x candy will help with getting Charizard and Venusaur.

9 hours ago, Leap said:

Another event! Lasting from Thursday evening UTC for 7 days. 

- Increased Rock spawns. Not a lot of rock types, but Golem, Rhydon and Tyranitar are all huge in the gym meta, so definitely worthwhile.

- Buddies will earn candies 4x faster. 

- More items from stops

- Also discount Pokeballs from the store, and a new type of hat. 

Looks like fun. Glad it will last a week.

When did this start? Today?

I finally got the candy to evolve my Dragonite, but then I caught a really good Dratini, so I used 25 to evolve a Dragonair and still need another 12 candy for the Dragonite. It has taken forever to collect the candy.

A park I go to had two weeks of Kabuto nests last fall, and I collected everything I needed back then.

Archived