Poke 'em and Go! Continue playing

Fragile Bird

So...I found out this morning the Sneasel with the big feather is female and the Sneasel with the little feather is male. The symbols are right there.... :bang:   :lol:

You'll need both in order to breed them, but who knows when that will start.

I've onlynstumvles on to two groups going for legendary Pokemon.  Couldn't catch the Arctrino and my phone crashed right after the Lugia was defeated and couldn't reboot in time...

And I totally take gyms if it's one that I've been in and someone snags out from under me.  There is one in my building. It can change hands fast, particularly when the lunch rush is on.

Funny, I found Moltres easier.  I am 2/3

Lugia I am 2/2

and that damn Articuno I am 1/7 (and that one was on my son's account.  I don't have one myself yet)

I evolved my Porygon.  His damage numbers are impressive.  I'm going to have to use all my rare candies to power him up.

I am 0 for 2 on both Lugia and Moltres. I also haven't been able to find a legendary raid with actual people in 2 days. I got close today, but they had already started fighting when I arrived. Lame.

I've stumbled on reach of the three times I've gone for legendary Pokemon.  The first two times were busts, but I caught the Moltres this last time out.  Walked with the group tobthe other side of the football stadium and had a shot at a Lugia, but no joy.

I now have 230 pokemon. I hope I get another shot at Articuno eventually.  Haven't tried for a Zapdos yet, but I'm hoping for a raid in town tonight or lunch time tomorrow (I follow the fb pages for the different areas)

I really hope they do a similar event un the US.  I saw a Kanga-thing yesterday was really shocked.  Not a lot of world travelers in my red-neck rural neighborhood (I bet 80% have never left the tri-state area  -that would be the parts of MD & PA that resemble West Virginia, and West Virginia)

2 hours ago, Mikael said:

Well, im not likely to see any of these things, so im not particularly enthused by pokemon right now. It was fine as long as i could do it by myself, but now im pretty tired of it all.

I hear ya.  today some drama broke out on my local pokemon facebook group. It seemed really silly and stupid over a misunderstanding about someone being someone's son or something (seriously). (it was an older woman who hasn't yet figured out to not post drama on fb)

and the funniest part, she said she'd be proud to be his mother...so then why all the drama? :rofl: 

(by older, I mean she's likely in my age group, maybe just a bit older)

eta: I am not as old as most people my age :P 

I wasn't able to catch a Moltres, but I've got an Articuno, Lugia, and Zapdos now. I'm mostly a completionist, so as soon as i caught one I stopped bothering to try to join up with the legendary raids. I finally had to break down and join Discord just to get the couple I did.

Caught a Corsala here in Florida...saw a Heracross in the distance, but couldn't get to it.  Still only one of the Legendaries that are out there. But I figure they'll use them for other special events periodically.

15 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Caught a Corsala here in Florida...saw a Heracross in the distance, but couldn't get to it.  Still only one of the Legendaries that are out there. But I figure they'll use them for other special events periodically.

I think they would have to, otherwise no one new would ever sign up knowing they won't get a chance at them

Archived