Poke 'em and Go! Continue playing

Fragile Bird

10 minutes ago, Mikael said:

I'm still stuck on Ditto, looked it up and I've caught twelve earlier, one of which I was happy about.. So Niantic better deliver that bastard soon.

Again, did you see the list I posted about which mon will turn into Ditto? And they hang out in and near parking lots...

1 hour ago, Mikael said:

Yeah, im making sure to catch those guys, especially when at the store :D but for now it eludes me. Though im almost at 400 magikarps, so once i have ditto the rest will be doable.

Since I have most of what I can get, I have switched over to the "new" yellow account I started for my son (since he wanted to switch from blue). Not too long after I got the new account to levels in the 20's he lost interest, so I quit playing multiple accounts. This account has almost no gen 3 that need to be evolved, so while out at lunch I was catching everything and a damn Gulpin turned into a Ditto. I needed that Gulpin!

I bet when it comes time to find a Ditto, I have a hard time with it :(

2 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

SHINY WAILMER OMG

Also 3x stardust and crazy amount of ground, water and grass types. Go get yer larvitars!

waitwaitwairwhaaaaaaaat?

What's going on, some event? I noticed fish of various kinds, including Wailmers....triple stardust? Larvitars?

26 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Don't know about Larvitars...I did get my Tyranitar through hatchings...but I've been seeing Wailmers all over the place today...

You hatched a Tyranitar????? A 10k egg, I assume. I got mine the hard way, by fighting for the bastard, lol!

9 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

You hatched a Tyranitar????? A 10k egg, I assume. I got mine the hard way, by fighting for the bastard, lol!

Sorry. No. I hatched a bunch of larvitars. Built the candy that way to get Tyranitar.

3 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

I was at 78 candies when I fought/caught mine, so I powered him up real good.  He's my #1 CP, best fighting beast.

I'd gotten up to just over 100 candies when I hatched two larvitars at the same time...it pushed me high enough that I pumped him up and he's one of three pokemon I have over 3000cp.

15 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

I named mine King Robert :lol: 

I don't normally name my Pokemon...though when the kids get into my game, I'll find some of them with new names...my Tyranitar became Godzilla.  My Muk became Slimey Guy...etc...

1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I don't normally name my Pokemon...though when the kids get into my game, I'll find some of them with new names...my Tyranitar became Godzilla.  My Muk became Slimey Guy...etc...

I stopped after Tyranitar, there were just too many.

But my shiny (red) Gyarados is Prince Oberyn. I have considered naming the regular one Prince Doran ;) and my biggest Snorlax is LordManderly :P 

(my favorite was Venomoth as Sansa...pretty purple poison :lol: )

Great names Lany!

Niantic is going to introduce a new move - Smack Down! Nine species will be able to have it inherently: Geodude, Graveler and Golem, Onix, Steelix, Rhyhorn and Rhydon, and Anorith and Armaldo. 46 others will be able to learn it through TM.

May's Field Research will emphasize Raids and Gyms, with objectives of Complete Raid Battle and Complete Gym Battle, and Join Raid and Complete Raid.

And there will be a new special Gift Box to buy for Community Day.

It always would annoy me that when I put a Pokémon in a gym, it’s fighting power was less than the actual number. I discovered by accident that once you put your guy in the gym you need to feed it!

Of course, all of you might be wise to that fact but it took me a while to catch on. Whenever I add a mon to a gym, even if every other one looks full up, I feed at least one berry to the others, and I’d say very close to 100% of the time the mon are hungry!

I was just looking at a gym trying to decide whether or not to battle when it changed to Mystic. I added my guy and fed him, and checked the other and of course it was hungry.

Archived