Fragile Bird

Poke 'em and Go! Continue playing

194 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

So I just realized tonight, some of my Pokemon in my 'dex have a blue haze behind them...almost all lower level ones that are unevolved...Iguess that's important...?

no, they are new - caught/hatched within the past 24 hours

20 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

no, they are new - caught/hatched within the past 24 hours

Ok.  That makes sense too. 

MORE EVENTS!

I really want to do the one in Philadelphia.  Since it's on a Saturday, that really shouldn't be too much of a problem. (it's a  2 1/2 hr drive for me) 

I've been playing in the early mornings or an occasional raid in the late evenings since my skin cancer surgery.  I had to put basically oil on the scar line for a few weeks, and can't really have any sun/heat exposure.

Now that school has started again, I can't do my early mornings any more :bawl:  (I have to get my son up for school and make sure he gets on the bus, and that gives just enough time to get to work)

Never did catch a Moltres :( I hope they come back again (they would have to at some point, for new players who join)

Made my first attempt at a Raikou last night and failed.

I've seen no indications of groups gping after legends recently...and does anyone ever see groups together for the really big bosses? Bah.

We do big groups all the time - we use a combination of facebook messenger, discord and some work-email. Tyranitar is the one most people are willing to go after. 

Also apparently people are starting to get EX raid passes. 

We always do big groups too.  Like Kalbear, we use facebook messenger and discord to co-ordinate them (ok, I don't use discord, but some of our group do, and they then post in the messenger group)

What's an EX raid pass?  I know a lot of people in my area bought a ton of raid passes when they had the special deals last month.

40 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

What's an EX raid pass?  I know a lot of people in my area bought a ton of raid passes when they had the special deals last month.

The EX raid pass is the special raid pass that you need to do the MewTwo raid. They're going out as invite only, are sent like 24 hours in advance and give you a two-hour window to go do the raid at that place along with everyone else. 

Ah. I suppose I should look for a Facebook group or something...but no one i work with plays the game, as far as I know, and frankly all out friends are back in Ohio and Illinois...we just don't have people we hang with in Virginia...

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:54 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

Ah. I suppose I should look for a Facebook group or something...but no one i work with plays the game, as far as I know, and frankly all out friends are back in Ohio and Illinois...we just don't have people we hang with in Virginia...

I play with strangers all the time.  I've become friends with a couple of them :)

Also also, note that you can get a Pichu and presumably a Raichu with a halloween hat.