Fragile Bird

Poke 'em and Go! Continue playing

106 posts in this topic

how do you know this?  when I checked on the Shop page, there's no timer.  I now have guys in 2 gyms.  Took forever to take the gyms down as I kept getting "Network Error" It was so frustrating.  I almost took out my opponent in under 30 seconds, but after a while, it just quit.

But I had nothing better to do tonight, so 1 hour later, I was in 2 gyms ;) 

ETA: I found the timers

ETA2: Each pokemon only lasted 1hr45 minutes. I got 20gold.  Took down the closest gym and left Gyarados again.  My little Asha (Vaporeon) kicked some serious butt.  She's not a wonder, but she does have a perfect stat set. She's nearing her 100th victory.

ETA3: Time doesn't seen cumulative like it was before, but with 10gp every hour, that's ok. :) 

Edited by Lany Freelove Cassandra

9 hours ago, Leap said:

That's been rectified - it's now 1 coin every 10 minutes your defender is in a gym. 50 coins max per day.

That's annoying - my Blissey was in a gym for 19 hours yesterday and only got 19 coins

How do you collect from gyms now? Do you get the coins once you are booted or what?

Have only been able to log in once since the update.  Even uninstalled and reinstalled.  No go.

8 hours ago, Mikael said:

How do you collect from gyms now? Do you get the coins once you are booted or what?

Yes, once your defender comes back to you it gives you the coins.

I was in the first 2 gyms for 1:45 which is 105 minutes, got 10 gold coins; last night I was only in the gym for 96 minutes, and I got 9 gold coins.

Looks like I'm still getting the 1gp every 10 minutes