The Unholy Consult SPOILER thread

kuenjato

You could post the ending. That'd be funny. 

Or you could post the wrong ending and make everyone freak out, and only those who had read it could say otherwise. Now that would be super funny. 

13 minutes ago, Hello World said:

@Madness are you going to make a secret forum on TSA to discuss the book or not?

I'm not madness, but the answer is no. He said it took traffic to the forum to a all-time low when the book was released and there was already pages and pages of threads. And, it don't seem as if that many ARC's are hitting eBay this year.

10 minutes ago, akh said:

May I ask here whether I'll see my main man Iyokus in TUC?

No. But his presence is felt. He also gets a very, very intriguing mention in the glossary.

11 minutes ago, LuckyCharms said:

Do we finally learn who Anasurimbor Ganrelka II was? Like, specifically how he fits into the Anasurimbor Dynasty tree. Older brother of Nau-Cayuti or a younger brother of Celmomas.

No. Nau-Cayuti is confirmed as Celmomas's youngest song but the relationship with Ganrelka is not specified. He is called "successor" to Celmomas and last reigning King of Kuniuri.

1 hour ago, PapushiSun said:

Does the TUC shed more light on the White-Luck Warrior and his fate?

Yes, it answers what happened at the end of TGO (though there are a couple different interpretations) and explains largely why WLW ends up failing despite being able to see the entire causal chain. It also explains to a certain extent what the WLW is in a bit more detail.

1 hour ago, kuenjato said:

Question: there is this section in TGO (Chapter 4, pg 110) where Kellhus has a conversation with "himself" about burning the ground. Is this elaborated on in TUC?

Yes.

11 hours ago, Kalbear said:

Yes, it answers what happened at the end of TGO (though there are a couple different interpretations) and explains largely why WLW ends up failing despite being able to see the entire causal chain. It also explains to a certain extent what the WLW is in a bit more detail.

Is it a satisfactory explanation?

Archived