USA VS EUROPE

hitman47

Actually those of Asian heritage are overrepresented in the world of competitive eating so it's really a matter of your asian vs our asians.

Also the recent American experience in mixing prescription pills and booze has given USA the odds for the drinking contest

14 minutes ago, DunderMifflin said:

Also the recent American experience in mixing prescription pills and booze has given USA the odds for the drinking contest

This sounds suspiciously like doping to me. Surely such practices would be forbidden in international competitions.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Don't you get everything you wish for in your fairy land? :P

(Yes, this was a shameless Welsh joke. I beg forgiveness.)

Are you talking about bellringing? Is that even an Olympic sport?

I haven't lived in my beloved Wales for over a year :'(

5 hours ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I wish I could post a link to Martin Short's 80's SNL sketch about male synchronized swimming.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-rio-olympics-watch-the-classic-martim-1471441118-htmlstory.html

/Don't forget Harry Shearer and Christopher Guest. Spinal Tap Forever!

Europe. We hosted two world wars. We had proper fascists, and the best Russian satellite states, with proper puppet Presidents (and not that sad travesty in the US), and we also had a proper wall. Well, the irony being that Russian puppet, (in-)famously said, that nobody intended to build a wall, before building it. While, the cheap US copy, claims he wants to build a wall, and ends up with some cheap garden fence. American Football? That  is primarily played with the hands.

What does US offer in return, childhood obesity? Please, we are catching up on that.

2 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, but you guys suck at Home. Look at the French. And Germany can't win on the road. As long as we're the Visitors, we're kicking your ass if your name is not Vietnam.

Don't forget the TIE!! And we would've won too if Truman wasn't such a "pussy wimp to let MacArthur go in there and blow out those Commie bastards!" 

8 hours ago, Rippounet said:

For the drinking contests on the other hand, I would say Europeans would win hands down. With the beer drinkers (Germans, British, Czechs, Belgians... ), the wine drinkers (French, Italian... ) and the Eastern Europeans who can kill entire bottles of vodka or other spirits, I don't see how the American teams would be able to compete. Of course, beer pong is an American tradition, but come on, most European students can down whole bottles and barely blink...

Binge drinking man, binge drinking. Every student studies that one in college.

U-N-I-T-E-D S-T-A-T-E-S O-F A-M-E-R-I-C-A.  I count 21 :P

Or another way of looking at is - USA are all capitalized and everyone knows a capital letter equals 5 lower case letters. That makes it 15 to 10.

23 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

Binge drinking man, binge drinking. Every student studies that one in college.

The UK would likely match you on that. We're still part of Europe damnit!

Archived