Acrophobia 29 - ASOIAF Dating - ... AND THE WINNER IS ...

Julia H.

The deadline is in about ten minutes. Not everyone has voted yet, and quite a few entries are missing. Hm... Do you think you need an extension? :dunno:

OK, I've received an extension request, so the next deadline is tomorrow, Wednesday, 7th June, 10 p.m. Central European Time.

If we can't make it until then, I'll have to postpone it until the weekend. 

You are all wonderful as always. :thumbsup:

I'm starting to count the results now... I must tell you that it would have been a very hard decision if I had had to decide on my favourite three entries. I simply love the entries of this round, all of them!

ROUND THREE AUTHORS AND RESULTS

1. Just, ethical guardsman seeking a redhead. Knows absolutely nothing. Yearning! Dolorous Gabe 1+1+3+2+2+3+3+4=19

2. Jovial emo guard seeks adorable romance. Knows alot now, yo! Lady Blizzardborn 1+1+1+2+1=6

3. Journeying? Eager gentleman seeks adventuress. Remote - Kingsroad's apex. Northward, yeasayers!  Castellan  1+1+3+2+3=10

4. Just Escaped Gruesome Stabbing. Attempting Relationship; Kinky And Nubile. YOLO! The Bastards Giant Friend  1+1+1+1+1+3+1+1=10

5. ***JON'S ELIGIBLE*** Glad son attentively recognized. King...almost. Northman...yes! rocksniffer 1+1=2

6. Just’n everyday guy seeking a really kind and nice . . . ygritte . . . Howlin’ Howland 1+1+2+3=7

7. Journey's end guy. Seeking agile redhead, knowing and nubile. You?  Fragile Bird  1+1+1+1=4

8. Just enjoy gentility. Summer's adolescence radiates, kindled amid nightly yearnings.  Raisin’ Bran 1+1+2=4

9. "Joint entry! Ghost's single and restive. Kennelmistresses, advice needed yesterday!"  Skies 1+3+2+3+2+2=13

STANDINGS

1. Dolorous Gabe: 17+19=36

2. Fragile Bird:  28+4=32

3. The Bastards Giant Friend: 16+10=26

4. Howlin’ Howland: 18+7=25

5-6. rocksniffer: 21+2=23

Lady Blizzardborn: 17+6=23 

7. Castellan: 10+10=20

8. Raisin’ Bran: 13+4=17

9. Skies: 13

10. lil’ ghost: 1+1=2 (For voting)

Congratulations to Dolorous Gabe, the winner of this fantastic round, whose entry became the most successful of many wonderful entries! With this victory, Dolorous Gabe has taken over the lead in the big game. The second most successful entry was submitted by a new player, Skies, who seems to have disappeared since then (but who knows?). Castellan and The Bastards Giant Friend tied for the third place of the round. While Fragile Bird's entry received relatively few votes this time, she is still holding on to the second place in the race, followed by The Bastards Giant Friend, and very close by, Howlin' Howland. Anything is possible yet, so let's see what the next round brings...

As always, please, check your points. 

ROUND FOUR

1. Lady Anxiously Needs Guy Who Obeys Rhollors Orders Suitably.

2. Lady aches: new gentlemen welcome, oracular redhead - outlandishly scorching.

3. Long amazing night gathers, woman of R'hllor offers seduction.

4. Lovely and naked (glamoured) woman offers R'hllor's orgasmic saving.

5. Learned and nicely glamoured witch offers religious oratory, sex.

6. LISTING! A notorious girl worships only R'Hllor...others sacrilege!

7. Lady alight needing good, willing offering... rather, offspring shadows.

8. Let arson nourish girl's wildfire!  Ovulating redhead on steroids!

Please, vote for your favourite three entries by Sunday, 11th June, 6 p.m. (Central European Time). 

15 hours ago, Julia H. said:

ROUND THREE AUTHORS AND RESULTS

1. Just, ethical guardsman seeking a redhead. Knows absolutely nothing. Yearning! Dolorous Gabe 1+1+3+2+2+3+3+4=19

2. Jovial emo guard seeks adorable romance. Knows alot now, yo! Lady Blizzardborn 1+1+1+2+1=6

3. Journeying? Eager gentleman seeks adventuress. Remote - Kingsroad's apex. Northward, yeasayers!  Castellan  1+1+3+2+3=10

4. Just Escaped Gruesome Stabbing. Attempting Relationship; Kinky And Nubile. YOLO! The Bastards Giant Friend  1+1+1+1+1+3+1+1=10

5. ***JON'S ELIGIBLE*** Glad son attentively recognized. King...almost. Northman...yes! rocksniffer 1+1=2

6. Just’n everyday guy seeking a really kind and nice . . . ygritte . . . Howlin’ Howland 1+1+2+3=7

7. Journey's end guy. Seeking agile redhead, knowing and nubile. You?  Fragile Bird  1+1+1+1=4

8. Just enjoy gentility. Summer's adolescence radiates, kindled amid nightly yearnings.  Raisin’ Bran 1+1+2=4

9. "Joint entry! Ghost's single and restive. Kennelmistresses, advice needed yesterday!"  Skies 1+3+2+3+2+2=13

STANDINGS

1. Dolorous Gabe: 17+19=36

2. Fragile Bird:  28+4=32

3. The Bastards Giant Friend: 16+10=26

4. Howlin’ Howland: 18+7=25

5-6. rocksniffer: 21+2=23

Lady Blizzardborn: 17+6=23 

7. Castellan: 10+10=20

8. Raisin’ Bran: 13+4=17

9. Skies: 13

10. lil’ ghost: 1+1=2 (For voting)

alrighty then...the nose dive i expected has begun, as is normal at this time during a game... :commie:

...look out below...

:smoking:

First:      3. Long amazing night gathers, woman of R'hllor offers seduction.

Second: 8. Let arson nourish girl's wildfire!  Ovulating redhead on steroids!

Third:     2. Lady aches: new gentlemen welcome, oracular redhead - outlandishly scorching.

Am I losing my mind somehow?  Immediately after Julia posted the new round, I voted. And after Castellan voted, and I looked at that post, my post was right there above it. This morning I looked at the latest notifications, and my voting post is gone. WTF?

Okay, I am not losing my mind because I see the post on Round 4, Daario, is also gone. I repeat, WTF?

Here are my votes again,

1st.  6. LISTING! A notorious girl worships only R'Hllor...others sacrilege!  The girl has a lot of real estate to cover!

2nd.   5. Learned and nicely glamoured witch offers religious oratory, sex.   Sounds like a real ad!

3rd.   7. Lady alight needing good, willing offering... rather, offspring shadows.   "Lady alight"!

Archived