Acrophobia 29 - ASOIAF Dating - ... AND THE WINNER IS ...

Julia H.

53 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Am I losing my mind somehow?  Immediately after Julia posted the new round, I voted. And after Castellan voted, and I looked at that post, my post was right there above it. This morning I looked at the latest notifications, and my voting post is gone. WTF?

Okay, I am not losing my mind because I see the post on Round 4, Daario, is also gone. I repeat, WTF?

Here are my votes again,

1st.  6. LISTING! A notorious girl worships only R'Hllor...others sacrilege!  The girl has a lot of real estate to cover!

2nd.   5. Learned and nicely glamoured witch offers religious oratory, sex.   Sounds like a real ad!

3rd.   7. Lady alight needing good, willing offering... rather, offspring shadows.   "Lady alight"!

I also saw your vote, and the Daario round, and Castellan's vote yesterday. Later yesterday evening, I noticed that was all gone, with only the results of the voting posted. I think it had to be a forum system glitch.

@Julia H. Do you want to go ahead and repost the next round?

4 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

I also saw your vote, and the Daario round, and Castellan's vote yesterday. Later yesterday evening, I noticed that was all gone, with only the results of the voting posted. I think it had to be a forum system glitch.

@Julia H. Do you want to go ahead and repost the next round?

Yes, yes, I've just got home from an opera performance, and I haven't had time to check in earlier today. 

So...

ROUND FIVE

I had some nice introduction about Daario Naharis last night.... I think I mentioned that he was a sort of Bluebeard (because of his beard and other reasons) and that even now that we think he is a hostage, he might be sitting in an Internet café on the crossroads somewhere in Essos, looking for an online date. But he may have been looking for online dates before getting to know Daenerys. (He likes to love a woman every day.) Or he may have been looking for partners online even while he was Daenerys Stormborn's lover (because he may be greedy and Daenerys may not be available every day). Therefore you can imagine any point in the timeline as you are writing Daario's self-introduction on the dating app. 

Your acronym: V I H A R M A D A R

Your deadline: Sunday, 11th June, 6 p.m. Central European Time.

You will get an extension if needed, as always, only I will be busy and tired on Monday and Tuesday, so I thought we could try this early deadline first. :)

Enjoy!

First: 7

Second: 8

Third: 2

HMs to all the others. Extremely tough to choose.

EDIT: I forgot to say thanks for the votes last round. My mind has been squarely on my country's political situation lately and I hardly even registered that so many votes came in for my entry. Cheers! :cheers:

Sorry for being late. I went to a concert and got home late. Now I have to sleep, so the deadline is extended until:

Monday, 12th June, 6 p.m. Central European Time.

ROUND FOUR AUTHORS AND RESULTS

1. Lady Anxiously Needs Guy Who Obeys Rhollors Orders Suitably. The Bastards Giant Friend  1

2. Lady aches: new gentlemen welcome, oracular redhead - outlandishly scorching.  Castellan 1+1+1+1+1+2+1=8

3. Long amazing night gathers, woman of R'hllor offers seduction.  Dolorous Gabe 1+1+1+2+3+3+2=13

4. Lovely and naked (glamoured) woman offers R'hllor's orgasmic saving.  Lady Blizzardborn 1+1=2

5. Learned and nicely glamoured witch offers religious oratory, sex.  Howlin’ Howland 1+1+3+2=7

6. LISTING! A notorious girl worships only R'Hllor...others sacrilege!  rocksniffer 1+1+3+1=6

7. Lady alight needing good, willing offering... rather, offspring shadows.  Raisin’ Bran  1+1+1+3=6

8. Let arson nourish girl's wildfire!  Ovulating redhead on steroids!  Fragile Bird  1+1+2+3+2+2+3+2+2=18

STANDINGS

1. Fragile Bird:  32+18=50

2. Dolorous Gabe: 36+13=49

3. Howlin’ Howland: 25+7=32

4. rocksniffer: 23+6=29

5. Castellan: 20+8=28

6. The Bastards Giant Friend: 26+1=27  

7. Lady Blizzardborn: 23+2=25

8. Raisin’ Bran: 17+6=23

9. Skies: 13

10. lil’ ghost: 1+1=2 (For voting)

The winner of another high-standard round is Fragile Bird, whose somewhat scary entry for Melisandre was immensely popular with voters. With this victory, our Bird has flown into the lead, but she cannot rest yet, as Dolorous Gabe is running only one small step (or point) behind her, ready to overtake at the earliest opportunity. While these two are competing for the first place, a substantial chasing pack is coming a bit further down the road, led by Howlin' Howland. Will they catch up? There are three more rounds yet - stay tuned!

ROUND FIVE

1. Virtues:  I'm, humbly, a remarkable man!  Adventurous, deadly and romantic.

2. Vehement, irresistible, handsome, and recently mated a dragon; aroused repeatedly!

3. Valyrian insists harem assembly reasonable. :dunno:  Mandatory audition. Daario's approval required.

4. Valyrian-inclined hero, a rakish mien. Adores dragons. Always ready.

5. Virile, impulsive heartthrob admires risque "Mothers", ambitious dreamers and revolutionaries!

6. Vibrate in hot ardour, ravished! Man, athletic, dapper, activates raunchiness.

7. VIP insider hankers after romantic menage a deux. Adorably randy!

Unfortunately, there are only seven entries this time, instead of eight (or more), but perhaps another one will arrive later. 

Vote for your favourite three not later than 8 p.m. (Central European Time) on Saturday, 17th June.  

ROUND SIX

Well, if Daario can use an online dating app, then so can Daenerys Targaryen, the blood of the dragon. Even a (future) queen is entitled to some fun, after all. Or perhaps she is simply looking for a better candidate for a husband than Mr Whatshisname? So ... what did this extraordinary woman reveal about herself online? That is your job to find out. 

Your acronym: C I T R O M F A 

Your deadline: 8 p.m. (Central European Time) on Saturday, 17th June.

2 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

<looks over shoulder>

<throws salt>

34 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

And who are you that I must bow so low?

Hm... this is getting tough. :fencing:

Archived