Acrophobia 29 - ASOIAF Dating - ... AND THE WINNER IS ...

Julia H.

On 2017-5-25 at 8:44 PM, Fragile Bird said:

Lol, I wondered who the 2nd person was! Glad you joined us, DG!

I first wrote a more conventional entry, but then it struck me that, considering Tyrion spends all the books wondering where whores go, social media would be something he'd love to use. DG, you made it as my first pick at one point, along with both the others, lol, eventually taking third as I tossed and turned over which order the 3 I picked should end up in. :) 

Thanks for the vote, I was just happy to have come up with something reasonable very quickly and in a jet-lagged state  :D

8 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Thanks for the delay that allowed me to join the 1st round after returning home from my trip away, or more likely thanks to @rocksniffer for being so lovable that everyone was happy to wait for him, allowing me to sneak in as well  :lol:

Twas tough to come up with something quickly that could compete with such a strong opening round. Well done all!

so lovable am i....i hope you used your time wisely...

:smoking:

1. 5. Comfortable socializing, imbibing, napping, initiating bedroom anarchy. BDSM aficionado. Cracked me up so much I had to put it in first.

2. 1. Calling suitors; I'm neat, impassioned, beautiful - a bride awaiting.

3. 8. Crossing star is now inviting bids - ancient begetter adieu! 

1 - 1. Calling suitors; I'm neat, impassioned, beautiful - a bride awaiting.

2 - 8. Crossing star is now inviting bids - ancient begetter adieu!

3 - 5. Comfortable socializing, imbibing, napping, initiating bedroom anarchy. BDSM aficionado.

First:     6. Cute. Single. I'm nubile. Into 'Black'. Agreeable bedmate, anytime! (This would catch my attention)

Second: 7. Charming siren in need. If beauty appeals, be alacritous.

Third:     2. Currently Single, I Need Intimacy. Blacks Affections = Baseless Accusations. (Sounds a bit reactionary, but kudos for incorporating Black Walder)

Everyone has voted, the entries have been submitted. You are such a wonderful group of players! :bowdown:

I'm beginning to count the points, so please, don't change your votes now. You still have some time to send me a PM about your entry - if you want to change something or make a decision about multiple ideas. 

ROUND TWO AUTHORS AND RESULTS

1. Calling suitors; I'm neat, impassioned, beautiful - a bride awaiting.  Dolorous Gabe  1+1+1+2+3+3+2=13

2. Currently Single, I Need Intimacy. Blacks Affections = Baseless Accusations. The Bastards Giant Friend  1+1+3+1=6

3. Chin!!! Seriously! Inclination: nuptials. I bring a broad alliance.  Castellan 1+1+3=5

4. Crossing scion in need!!!  Immediate betrothal and bedding's allowed. Howlin’ Howland  1+1+2+2=6

5. Comfortable socializing, imbibing, napping, initiating bedroom anarchy. BDSM aficionado.  Raisin’ Bran 1+1+1+1+3+1+1=9

6. Cute. Single. I'm nubile. Into 'Black'. Agreeable bedmate, anytime!  rocksniffer  1+1+2+2+1+3=10

7. Charming siren in need. If beauty appeals, be alacritous. Lady Blizzardborn  1+1+3+3+1+2+2=13

8. Crossing star is now inviting bids - ancient begetter adieu! Fragile Bird 1+1+3+2+1+2+2=12

STANDINGS

1. Fragile Bird:  16+12=28

2. rocksniffer: 11+10=21

3. Howlin’ Howland: 12+6=18

4-5. Lady Blizzardborn: 4+13=17 

Dolorous Gabe: 4+13=17

6. The Bastards Giant Friend: 10+6=16

7. Raisin’ Bran: 4+9=13

8. Castellan: 5+5=10

Please, check your points, as always.

This time it's a tie for first place, so congratulations to both Dolorous Gabe and Lady Blizzardborn, who have produced the two most successful entries in a very strong round with many wonderful ideas! Fragile Bird missed the round's first place with one single point but she is holding onto the lead in the race. She is followed by rocksniffer, who has jumped to the second place, overtaking Howlin' Howland, but they are being closely followed by the chasing pack, which consists of Lady Blizzardborn, Dolorous Gabe and The Bastards Giant Friend. There is everything to play for, so let's see what's going to happen in the next round, which will introduce a surprise new player!

ROUND THREE

1. Just, ethical guardsman seeking a redhead. Knows absolutely nothing. Yearning!

2. Jovial emo guard seeks adorable romance. Knows alot now, yo!

3. Journeying? Eager gentleman seeks adventuress. Remote - Kingsroad's apex. Northward, yeasayers!

4. Just Escaped Gruesome Stabbing. Attempting Relationship; Kinky And Nubile. YOLO!

5. ***JON'S ELIGIBLE*** Glad son attentively recognized. King...almost. Northman...yes!

6. Just’n everyday guy seeking a really kind and nice . . . ygritte . . .

7. Journey's end guy. Seeking agile redhead, knowing and nubile. You?

8. Just enjoy gentility. Summer's adolescence radiates, kindled amid nightly yearnings.

9. "Joint entry! Ghost's single and restive. Kennelmistresses, advice needed yesterday!"

ROUND FOUR

She has a purpose. To achieve it, she needs a man - a strong man with a fire. Stannis Baratheon’s fire is not what it used to be, the Onion Knight refused her and Jon Snow is similarly unwilling. There are no other eligible men nearby, so Melisandre decides to seek the most suitable one on this new worldwide network R’hllor has provided for the faithful (and for the not so faithful as well). She has successfully registered, now all she needs to do is compose a seductive message that will make the candidates flock to her.  

Your acronym: L A N G W O R O S

The deadline for submissions and voting: Tuesday, 6th June, 8 p.m. Central European Time

First:      9. "Joint entry! Ghost's single and restive. Kennelmistresses, advice needed yesterday!"

Second: 1. Just, ethical guardsman seeking a redhead. Knows absolutely nothing. Yearning!

Third:     2. Jovial emo guard seeks adorable romance. Knows alot now, yo!

1. 9. "Joint entry! Ghost's single and restive. Kennelmistresses, advice needed yesterday!"

2. 1. Just, ethical guardsman seeking a redhead. Knows absolutely nothing. Yearning!

3. 7. Journey's end guy. Seeking agile redhead, knowing and nubile. You?

HM to 4. Funny!

Archived