born of winter

Pure speculation and not supported by any text.

What if Jon Snow is the horn of winter?

Mance was looking for the horn and found Jon instead (was he following some prophecy half forgotten by the free folk)?

Mance has a strange relationship with Jon, Jons death has a strong chance of leading to the fall of the wall (will stand as long as men defend it and all that)

I'm Jumping now but it would give the name Joramuns "horn" a new complexion if he and Bael are one and the same/related

Did warn you this was speculation based on nothing, however what if the horn of winter is a descendant of Bael/Stark line similar to how LB might be a person and not a sword.

Yes it's probably not and all that but thought it might be food for thought anyway 

Mance could blow the horn.  :D  Is that what the Others are afraid of? 

I watched a YT program yesterday that tried to convince me that the white walkers are trees turned into warriors by the children of the forest to fight man.  I differ and think the old kings of winter whose bodies are preserved down at the winterfell crypts are the souls of the white walkers in a different physical form.  All of them are wargs and skin changers.  Winter is their time and we see this when all of the Stark children have the same abilities.  The white walkers control their wights through the warg/skin change ability.  Jon is the n/k reborn and Arya is the n/q reborn.  Isn't it convenient that all of the Stark brothers and sisters have the skin changing ability and this is the same tool that the white walkers use to control their zombiefied army?  The Starks are connected to the white walkers and they may be the reason why the WWs are finally taking an interest in the affairs of man.

4 minutes ago, The Transporter said:

Mance could blow the horn.  :D  Is that what the Others are afraid of? 

I watched a YT program yesterday that tried to convince me that the white walkers are trees turned into warriors by the children of the forest to fight man.

What video was this??? Now I'm curious

Archived