The Further Adventures of Hot Pie, not on the plate

Manhole Eunuchsbane

My friends and I were talking about this the other day. We thought Hedge Knight & Rob's Rebellion were the obvious ones and were speculating on what the other two (now three) would be. But apparently neither of those are happening. 

I figure they'll probably do Aegon's Conquest. Maybe the Blackfyre Rebellion. Or maybe they'll do nothing that's even been mentioned in the books so far. 

8 part miniseries based on the kitchen staff of Castelry Rock starting circa the Targ court visiting after Tytos dies, and ending ten or so years later. Palace intrigue, big name guests, burgeoning incest, and young Tywin all used as a backdrop for our kitchen staff soap opera. Focus is mainly on the "everyman" kitchen workers, especially our younger protagonist, with an expanding focus on Tywin and the twins heading into the final episodes. 

TV Gold without the cliched nature of epics, imho.

31 minutes ago, Relic said:

8 part miniseries based on the kitchen staff of Castelry Rock starting circa the Targ court visiting after Tytos dies, and ending ten or so years later. Palace intrigue, big name guests, burgeoning incest, and young Tywin all used as a backdrop for our kitchen staff soap opera. Focus is mainly on the "everyman" kitchen workers, especially our younger protagonist, with an expanding focus on Tywin and the twins heading into the final episodes. 

TV Gold without the cliched nature of epics, imho.

Kind of a Lannister Upstairs, Downstairs? Could be interesting.

/A Lannister always pays his kitchen staff, yo.

2 hours ago, polishgenius said:

I like how GRRM is all like 'they're not spinoffs' then proceeds to describe all the characteristics of a spinoff.

Well in his defense doesn't a spinoff usually involve an established character from the parent show going off and doing their own thing? I'm guess that's the definition he was using. 

2 hours ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

His announcement is beyond frustrating. He wishes he could clone himself so he could juggle all these projects.

George. There is only one project you should be working on. The book. Write the damn book and then you wouldn't have to juggle anything 

Sounds like you are still unable to accept the obvious reality here. It is highly likely we will never read the end of this series as written by GRRM. Let it go. And let the man do whatever he wants. 

Archived