NBA Playoffs 2017: Kawhi Did You Injure Me?

Manhole Eunuchsbane

5 minutes ago, sperry said:

He is an enormous defensive liablity in this series, but his replacement is Smart who has no offensive game.

You're generally right about Smart's offense, but he's the Celtics' scoring leader tonight. A very Isaiah-like 27 points.

And holy crap, Bradley with the killer!

9 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

HOLY SHIT! Payday for sperry! Well played, man, well played. Nicely done.

Thanks, that line was just way out of whack. I don't think any NBA team should ever be a 14-1 underdog, much less the #1 seed with a great coach and their backs against the wall in a playoff series.

36 minutes ago, DunderMifflin said:

Lebrons Law - he plays the best when he's given the least respect. The more respect and smoke is blown up his ass the worse he plays

I agree with this 100%. He tends to slack off when he thinks his shit don't stink. Or, Delonte got a seat by his mom. One of the two.

39 minutes ago, sperry said:

LeBron's performance is still by far the most shocking thing from last night. That guy should get 25 8 and 8 just by getting out of bed in the morning. Just a weird deal all the way around.

The rumor I keep hearing is that he has an unreported injury. Nothing major, but enough to limit him a bit for a few days. 

I'd be more inclined to believe that LeBron intentionally played like shit so his teammates were forced to face some adversity and not go into the Finals overconfident after sweeping all three rounds.  Seems like the type of thing he'd do, and he knows they can put away Boston whenever he wants.

1 minute ago, briantw said:

I'd be more inclined to believe that LeBron intentionally played like shit so his teammates were forced to face some adversity and not go into the Finals overconfident after sweeping all three rounds.  Seems like the type of thing he'd do, and he knows they can put away Boston whenever he wants.

That would make him an even bigger asshole than I think he is.

Archived