NBA Playoffs 2017: Kawhi Did You Injure Me?

Manhole Eunuchsbane

6 hours ago, Maithanet said:

Well, the Celtics are -1200 tonight, which is pretty crazy for a team down 2-1 and playing for the opportunity to take back home court. 

@sperry, you taking that action again?  I do think the Celtics have a better than 12-1 chance, if for no other reason than maybe Lebron is still hurt/sick.  Not that I would pick Boston or anything, I'm totally expecting a blowout, but a 12-1 line is still really high, and the Cavaliers are very capable of putting up another stinker. 

My online book didn't have it at 12-1, or I would have taken it. Instead, I took the Celtics +15.5, which is also looking quite nice.

I'm on something of an epic heater. I've played Warriors over the total several times and hit every time, as well as parlaying it with the point spread a couple of times. Reminds me of some of these great offenses in college football where the books just can't set the totals high enough.

12 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

LeBron doesn't look right. He finished the game strong last night, but he's not getting any lift when he jumps. If he's not 100%, the Cavs stand no chance in the Finals. 

He'll have a week off before the Finals, which can heal up a lot of injuries. 

21 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

He'll have a week off before the Finals, which can heal up a lot of injuries. 

I think it depends on what the injury is. If it's his ankle, sure he'll be fine. But if it's his back, well that's a bit more dicey. 

2 hours ago, sperry said:

I'm on something of an epic heater. I've played Warriors over the total several times and hit every time, as well as parlaying it with the point spread a couple of times. Reminds me of some of these great offenses in college football where the books just can't set the totals high enough.

Nice. Keep up the good work. As an ex-degenerate sports gambler I will continue to live vicariously through you. Keep us updated. I love hearing stuff like this. 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

LeBron doesn't look right. He finished the game strong last night, but he's not getting any lift when he jumps. If he's not 100%, the Cavs stand no chance in the Finals. 

I don't know, man, that baseline spin move he laid on Crowder late in the 4th was really strong and quick. Seems to me he just recognized that Irving was hot and he let him take the reins. He looked fine to me.

11 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I don't know, man, that baseline spin move he laid on Crowder late in the 4th was really strong and quick. Seems to me he just recognized that Irving was hot and he let him take the reins. He looked fine to me.

Kyrie being hot was a carry over from the previous game,  by the way. LeBron is smarter than you :P

5 minutes ago, Relic said:

Kyrie being hot was a carry over from the previous game,  by the way. LeBron is smarter than you :P

Yeah, but I have better hair...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/60/00/d56000f93e6adcc8bfdc5568c9b9d0e4.jpg

/Oh yeah, and near as I can tell, Delonte West never banged my mom.

//So I've got that going for me, which is kinda nice.

18 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

He was solid in the second half, but he was terrible in the first. And worse, he looked lethargic. 

Archived