Manhole Eunuchsbane

NBA Playoffs 2017: Kawhi Did You Injure Me?

350 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, sperry said:

Can anyone else not wait for the LaVar and Lonzo Ball falling out?  It will be the TMZ sports media story of all-time.

The story of Marv & Todd Marinovich though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sperry said:

Can anyone else not wait for the LaVar and Lonzo Ball falling out?  It will be the TMZ sports media story of all-time.

I doubt it will happen.

That said, LaVar can be so frustrating. I actually support what he's doing, but he's such a flawed messenger and now he's turning into a total clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I think the biggest lock in tonight's game is that LeBron scores 28 points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2017 at 7:40 PM, Triskan said:

Surely they're not better with Isaiah Thomas gone, right?

Just to get back to this for a second, Tyronn Lue said something that I initially thought was really stupid, but the more I think about it, it kind of makes sense.

 http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavs-tyronn-lue-celtics-without-isaiah-thomas-harder-to-game-plan-for-than-warriors/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Well, that happened. I guess. This Finals better CRUSH FUCKING ASS, cause this postseason has been entirely forgettable thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

 Well, that happened. I guess. This Finals better CRUSH FUCKING ASS, cause this postseason has been entirely forgettable thus far.

you can thank you boy Zaza for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy stat: The Celtics held a lead at home for exactly zero seconds in this series. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Relic said:

you can thank you boy Zaza for that

That certainly didn't help, but you can't put the whole anemic postseason on that one act. He ruined that series, for sure. Outside of Bulls/Celts and Wiz/Celts was their another series worth watching. I heard Game 4 of the Grizz/Spurs was good, but outside of that, I've only managed to catch a few games that were really worth watching. Game 3 of Cavs/Celts, and probably 2 games in the Wiz/Celts series.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

That certainly didn't help, but you can't put the whole anemic postseason on that one act. He ruined that series, for sure. Outside of Bulls/Celts and Wiz/Celts was their another series worth watching. I heard Game 4 of the Grizz/Spurs was good, but outside of that, I've only managed to catch a few games that were really worth watching. Game 3 of Cavs/Celts, and probably 2 games in the Wiz/Celts series.   

I think it gets magnified because one of the knocks on the Warriors over the last two seasons was "you dodged the Spurs." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I think it gets magnified because one of the knocks on the Warriors over the last two seasons was "you dodged the Spurs." 

They didn't dodge the Spurs this season. They messed up their stars ankle, then went through them like shit through a goose. ;)

And hell, they didn't dodge them the last 2 seasons. They couldn't beat OKC one year, and then the Clips the year before that. You can't blame the Warrior's for the Spur's shortcomings. You play who's in front of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now