U.S. Politics: Comey, Comey, Comey, Comey, Comey Chameleon

2 hours ago, Zorral said:

9! NINE! days he 's going to be gone, he who can't stand not to sleep in his own bed in his own properties (HATES the WH). 

In any case this is a long jaunt for any new POTUS. For a guy who hates not coming home at night, who has no attention span, is ignorant and cannot be prepped, who has been whining about having to go at all and tried to get the length of time reduced to reduced -- what are his handlers thinking? 

Is the idea to get him OUT OF THE US and maybe then his flapping finger and mouth can be better policed as they try to keep him from drowning in the flood of scandals of his own making?

Does anyone know what the book is that he has a major public meltdown while on this trip?

If the over under for the trip is set at it only last 5.5 days before he bags the rest and comes home, I'd be inclined to take the under...

5 minutes ago, TheKitttenGuard said:

Will he do "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue"?

How shitty of a person am I for hoping he does?  Pretty much any of his songs are inappropriate and offensive.  Might as well go all out.

Hey everyone, this is easy to miss amidst the Trump dumpster fire, but Devos is working to undo the Income Based Repayment programs of the Bush administration that allows government workers like teachers and social workers to have student loan forgiveness after 10 years of loan payments based on income. She is an idiot, she is evil, etc., but she will work to do this--despite all the "we can't say for sure what her intentions are" of the media.

1 hour ago, Dr. Pepper said:

How shitty of a person am I for hoping he does?  Pretty much any of his songs are inappropriate and offensive.  Might as well go all out.

The level of hypocrisy here (on both sides) if he does will be off the fucking charts. Like if you could harness it as an energy source, we would no longer need Saudi oil ever again.

3 minutes ago, commiedore said:

what do you mean "on both sides"?

Both Keith's (arguably a Right-Wingy, wrap yourself in the flag. sort of ultra-patriotism) and the Saudi's. Then again, it's the Saudi's who set up this concert, right? So I guess they wouldn't have an issue with it? I don't know, it seems odd on both sides.     

45 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Both Keith's (arguably a Right-Wingy, wrap yourself in the flag. sort of ultra-patriotism) and the Saudi's. Then again, it's the Saudi's who set up this concert, right? So I guess they wouldn't have an issue with it? I don't know, it seems odd on both sides.     

Maybe they just really want to listen to "Red Solo Cup" or "As Good as I Once Was". 

10 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Maybe they just really want to listen to "Red Solo Cup" or "As Good as I Once Was". 

Jebus, I hadn't even considered the alcohol angle. What a piece of shit this guy is. Aren't like half of his songs about drinking? Talk about a lack of social awareness. 

Well, Riyadh seems to be swathed in the USA stars and stripes.

If one wishes to talk hypcrisy,  Melania isn't wearing a headscarf, yet in 2015 the orange's fingers twitted in outrage that Michelle Obama showed such disrespect to Saudi by not wearing a headscarf.

Saudi doesn't care about singing about drinking -- the royal boyz drink plenty themselves. The wahabi imams won't be at that awful concert with their whips and chains as it is a boys only audience.  In return, hey, they get an entire military airforce fleet to bomb the shyte out of any and all their neighbors -- particularly Iran.

14 minutes ago, Zorral said:

In return, hey, they get an entire military airforce fleet to bomb the shyte Shia out of any and all their neighbors -- particularly Iran.

Fixed that for you. Not that I care that much for his acting. Anyway. Toby Keith? Really? Was Ted Nugent busy?

Remember when Obama bowed to the Saudi king and he made us all unsafe and less manly? Well, Trump won't bow to anyone because he's so strong and masculine. 

A curtsy is okay, though. 

Archived