Rothfuss XIII: Fan Angst Live Stream

Myrddin

Penny Arcade has issues but I should point out, stopped clock, their two comics on KC are spot on.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/b7/3b/bc/b73bbc9c94de3a16a30b120dee904990.jpg

But i will say we already know how it's going to end:

* Kvothe finds out he's a Lackless

* Kvothe finds out Lackless knows about the ancient conspiracy to save the world by any means.

* Kvothe finds clue to fight Chandarians.

* Magic comes back.

* Ambrose becomes King, Kvothe kills him.

* Denna dumps his ass because he ruined the world.

I also predict Denna will marry Ambrose in a scene reminiscent of the opening of Gallavant.

13 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

CT,

Has magic left Temerant?  They have naming, sympathy, sygaldry, alchemy, grammery... etc.

Not really but there's no wandering packs of monsters running around like there is in the Inn at the beginning.

That's new.

I'm sure he knows every inch of how much is left in ASOIAF. I am also sure he's not in an emotionally healthy place to continue with day 3. It's time to walk away and give closure (although not the preferred kind) to the fans and to himself and possibly give himself a future writing more books in addition to all that important TV development, making money from selling trinkets, and hanging with important famous people.

2 hours ago, brunhilda said:

He likes writing and wants to write. I think he should just announce "Done with Kingkiller, sorry. I may return some day in the future, but for now, I'm going to standalone novels."

I can think of another author who should follow par.

2 hours ago, brunhilda said:

I'm sure he knows every inch of how much is left in ASOIAF. I am also sure he's not in an emotionally healthy place to continue with day 3. It's time to walk away and give closure (although not the preferred kind) to the fans and to himself and possibly give himself a future writing more books in addition to all that important TV development, making money from selling trinkets, and hanging with important famous people.

:bowdown:

(sorry, Darth Rich. I haven't read PA in years and saw this on reddit. I think I remember the why behind your ugh and I'm sorry I posted this now.. :( )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived