what is your favorite season and least favorite

snow is the man

People seem to hate Season 5. I don't think it was that bad. It was one of the weakest, but had 3 extraordinary episodes. I found Season 2 to be my least favourite.

I'd say Season 4 and 6 were top notch for me. Season 1 and 3 I loved as well.

Favourite: Season 3.

Least favourite: Either season 5 or season 6. I'm going with season 6, because there was so much that made little sense, and I haven't rewatched it at all, whereas I did rewatch season 5 a few times.

Season 2 with the slightest edge over Season 4, Season 3, and Season 1.  Season 5 was awesome until about episode 6 or 7, then was so awful it became the worst until season 6 came along.  Season 6 was the worst, though I'm sure Season 7 will set the low mark once it airs.

Favourite season: Season 3. Season 3 had the best pacing of any Game of Thrones season in my opinion. It was the best of both worlds with D&D still sticking fairly close to the book but making excellent changes and actually improving on Martin's work in many instances. Also still had the single most devastating event in the entire series which was executed to perfection. Game of Thrones at its peak with very few missteps as a whole plot-wise. 

Worst Season: No real bad season but season 5 is my least favourite. But it still had some good moments from episode 7 onwards. 

I liked all seasons except for 5,6. 

Dorne ruined the mood for me in season 5.

In season 6 i hated the writing, plotholes and the direction they went with some characters. It's just so predictable that everything will work out for the Stark children. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2017 at 9:01 PM, snow is the man said:

Personally I disliked the first season and if I had not been using net flix where I could bing watch I wouldn't have stayed with it. I loved season 5 though after season one they are all pretty close for me.

Favorite:  Gotta be Season One I think, cuz they followed AGOT so very, very closely (still not perfect, but an incredible adaptation, I was amazed)

Least favorite:  Season 5 (cuz of (a) burning of Shireen, and (b) shoehorning of Sansa into Jeyne Poole's storyline)

P.S. By the way, outstanding creativity in starting so many new topics!! Keep up the great work!

2 hours ago, Cron said:

Favorite:  Gotta be Season One I think, cuz they followed AGOT so very, very closely (still not perfect, but an incredible adaptation, I was amazed)

Least favorite:  Season 5 (cuz of (a) burning of Shireen, and (b) shoehorning of Sansa into Jeyne Poole's storyline)

P.S. By the way, outstanding creativity in starting so many new topics!! Keep up the great work!

Ironically I didn't hate season 5 like everyone else did. I think the problem I had with season one is that in season 2 it was like they changed camera's and film (not explaining it right) Season one looks very cheap but season 2 and forward looks beautiful and much better quality.

Also and I realize this won't be a popular opinion but I really didn't like ned stark in the show. And sansa made me cringe with her dialouge. Plus I never liked catelyn stark and she played a big part in season one. So three big characters in the show I really didn't like so that was part of it

Favorite season: S4, what a hell of a show it was, seriously we had everything in it : politics, drama, fights (the best 1V1 fight of TV history actually), schemes and a great battle.

Worst season: S5. The Dorne plot, what a shame. Not to mention the Bolton-Stannis battle which was fucked up, fortunately they made better with the Battle of the Bastards.

Archived