snow is the man

what is your favorite season and least favorite

46 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CaptainTheo said:

I'm not saying season #2 was my favourite, but it definitely included my favourite episode: Blackwater.

It was almost a diferent show. It was tyrion's great season, we had a lot of scheeming, robb and cat were alive, varys and littlefinger were in kl...

After rewatching season 5 I must say it was a quite well thought season. Even adding sansa to winterfell was well done, the problem was that winterfell didn t have the other norther lords so that sansa could plot before being defeated and abused by ramsay. On the other hand I think jon's ability to argue disapeared this season.

On 7/13/2017 at 11:18 PM, CaptainTheo said:

Really? That's almost the first time I've heard that being said. I got the impression season #4 or perhaps #3 fell into that category.

Yeah this is probably the only site where I've not seen it considered as the best season. Ask the same question on Watchers or read critic reviews and I'd say popular opinion is that S6 is best followed by S4/S3 which are based on the third book.

My most favorite seasons: season 1, 2 and 3

My most hate season: season 5,6 and 7

Favorite is tie between 1 and 2, 1 had more good episodes but 2 had the best episode of the show: Black Water.

Least Favorite is 5, edging out 6.  

Least favorite: 5 edges out 2

Favorite: 6 edges out 4