Martini Sigil

R,I.P. Thread

116 posts in this topic

We keep having separate threads for people who kick the bucket... most don't generate much heat... So I thought maybe this would be a better idea... if there is already an RIP thread --like for Chris Cornell or Powers Booth-- by all means post there... this is for celebrity corpses moving forward...

I'll start... Roger Ailes... good fucking riddance...

9 minutes ago, Martini Sigil said:

We keep having separate threads for people who kick the bucket... most don't generate much heat... So I thought maybe this would be a better idea... if there is already an RIP thread --like for Chris Cornell or Powers Booth-- by all means post there... this is for celebrity corpses moving forward...

I'll start... Roger Ailes... good fucking riddance...

Well if it's GFR, it can't be in a RIP Thread. Make up your mind. ;)

Personally I would prefer to keep the threads separate, certainly the positive and the negative threads anyway.

3 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Well if it's GFR, it can't be in a RIP Thread. Make up your mind. ;)

Ha!.... I stand corrected, sir.

rest in peace Alan Bligh, Forgeworld lead writer and the big brain behind the team.

Excellent writer, really enjoy his style of writing.

You know, between this year and last year, I'm getting paranoid every time I open my news feed page and see a picture of a celebrity standing out. The other day it was Neal Degrasse Tyson, today it was Eliza Dushku, both times I caught my breath when I saw their pics and felt relieved when I read it was just news about their lives, nothing tragic.

Ah man that sucks. I love Animal House.

Prodigy from Mobb Deep. Dude was top notch in his day. I consider Infamous and Hell on Earth classic hip hop albums.

18 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Prodigy from Mobb Deep. Dude was top notch in his day. I consider Infamous and Hell on Earth classic hip hop albums.

What, really? Fuck!

The Infamous is one of my favourite Rap albums and Shook Ones Pt.II is one of the greatest Rap songs of all time. I remember when I was in France when I was sixteen and was picked out for a supposed routine bag-check at the airport, the guy doing found the Mobb Deep album I had in the bag and started geeking out over how great Mobb Deep was.

RIP

Damn, shitty news. I remember my buddy just randomly picking up The Infamous when it came out and we were blown away by it. I played it nonstop in high school. Truly a classic. RIP

Yeah, time to listen to some early Mobb Deep..