Who controlls the North by the end of Winds?

LordImp

- I'm pretty sure Stannis wins over the Boltons . But not sure if he survives , i can see a scenario where Stannis dies taking Winterfell.

- Davos will most likely return with Rickon. Rickon will have the support of the North.  

- Jon will come back to life definetly . I think he decides to leave the NW and head for Winterfell.

- There is also possible that Sansa will arrive with the Knights of the Vale .

Most likely the Starks are in controll of the North by the ends of TWOW. But which Stark will be in charge : Jon , Rickon or Sansa ? I dont think Bran and Arya will be at Winterfell yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

The title said "End of Winds" so yes 

No the Others will not control North by the end of TWOW. The Wall might fall , but the Others will not take the entire North by the end of TWOW. 

54 minutes ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

Are you GRRM? wow, thanks for the advance info :D

Are you GRRM? You seem to be very sure of the Others controlling North by the end of TWOW. 

On 2017/05/20 at 9:23 PM, LordImp said:

- I'm pretty sure Stannis wins over the Boltons . But not sure if he survives , i can see a scenario where Stannis dies taking Winterfell.

- Davos will most likely return with Rickon. Rickon will have the support of the North.  

- Jon will come back to life definetly . I think he decides to leave the NW and head for Winterfell.

Most likely the Starks are in controll of the North by the ends of TWOW. But which Stark will be in charge : Jon , Rickon or Sansa ? I dont think Bran and Arya will be at Winterfell yet. 

Rickon takes the role given to another Stark sibling in the other medium of this story.

Basically, he becomes the figurehead, and Jon rallies the North in his name. By the end of the book, they reside in Winterfell, in time to face the onslaught of Winter when the Wall falls in the Epilogue.

On 5/20/2017 at 1:23 PM, LordImp said:

I expect that Jon will be the person who is in charge of the forces in the North.  As a Stark and a leader of the Night's Watch, he is in a perfect position to lead the North against the Others.

Stannis doesn't have any support on his own and will need a Stark to front for him.  I doubt that will be FArya (especially if he sends her away from his camp), and I don't think Davos is going to arrive with Rickon anytime soon.  I think that story is headed to Hardhome and the Land of Always Winter.

Sansa will likely arrive in the North with the Vale armies, but intending to help, not rule, the North.

I think Arya and Bran will arrive in the North by the end of TWOW.  Specifically, Bran will leave his cave, and Arya will leave Braavos.   In fact, I think there may be a meeting of main players at Winterfell that will include the main players, including the main Starks (except Rickon, who will still be North of the Wall).  But Jon will be the one everyone looks to for leadership.

I don't think anyone will be safe in the North. Much the same in the South. I believe the Starks, Jon and Rickon will have Winterfell. But their power will go no further. This place and other castles, like Storm's End, have magical protections against the Others.
I expect the Others will be about everywhere by the end of TWoW. I expect Bran to remain in the Children's cavern. I believe it is the place he can draw his power. I feel, if this place fall, everything is lost.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived