Explosion at Manchester Arena, England - Ariana Grande Concert

kairparavel

Mormont: I am so glad that your daughter is safe. I hope she is home with you now. I can't even imagine how terrified you (and she) must have been. Hold her close tonight. 

Thoughts and well wishes to Mormont and his daughter in particular and to everyone in Manchester and the UK in general. :grouphug: 

I'm so sorry assholes decided in was your city's turn to be a target.

2 hours ago, mormont said:

My daughter was at this concert tonight. She called me and she's OK, but fair warning, if anyone has any half-assed ill-informed opinions to offer about this incident I will jump on them from a huge fucking height.

No gossip, no rumours, no speculation, please, not 'til I get my girl back home.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I know your emotions are nothing like those of parents of those who are not OK, but it still must be very upsetting for you. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you (and everyone else affected by this tragedy.)

My daughter was at this concert tonight. She called me and she's OK, but fair warning, if anyone has any half-assed ill-informed opinions to offer about this incident I will jump on them from a huge fucking height.

No gossip, no rumours, no speculation, please, not 'til I get my girl back home.

Glad your daughter is OK.  Incredibly tragic event.  Having been hit by IEDs and VBIEDs myself, I'm very sad that your daughter had to experience this at her age, in such a great country and city.

I'm so glad she's ok, mormont. Jesus. Christ. <3 <3 <3

So, I'm aware that people are saying/posting inappropriate things on this topic all over the place. But one thing that interests me is the claim that there is a pattern to pre-election attacks... what would be the supposed particular aim of that? Destroy democracy? Stop people voting? Influence direction of votes? What?

9 hours ago, mormont said:

I'm glad to hear your daughter is safe.

Mormont, I am relieved that your daughter is safe.  I cannot imagine the terror that this horrific incident must have cause you, your daughter, your family.

My condolences and thoughts to those who lost their lives or were injured by this senseless attack.

Archived