Mance ryder is actually dead.

As I was rereading some parts of the first book something clicked on me. The catspawn sent to kill Bran was actually Mance Ryder glamoured as some random dude and the mance ryder we have right now is actually Rhaegar, that's why they don't cross eachother. Long time ago before everything else he was warged by Bloodraven to try to kill Bran so Bran could fullfill his destiny, and he needeed Mance Ryder away from the wall so Rhaegar could fullfill his destiny. That explains why all the Joffrey was the culprit doesn't make sense, because wasn't him it was Mance ryder all along.

I think that he too will be dead very soon in the books, if he isn't already.   The story does need to start to wind down already, and I don't really see him playing a big part in the war with the WW at all.  Not to mention that the Free Folk are now following Jon.   There really isn't any room left for Mance.  

12 minutes ago, Panther2000 said:

I think that he too will be dead very soon in the books, if he isn't already.   The story does need to start to wind down already, and I don't really see him playing a big part in the war with the WW at all.  Not to mention that the Free Folk are now following Jon.   There really isn't any room left for Mance.  

Because Mance isn't Mance. He is rhaegar with glamour. The real Mance died at winterfell trying to kill Bran as he was warged by Bloodraven.

1 minute ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

Because Mance isn't Mance. He is rhaegar with glamour. The real Mance died at winterfell trying to kill Bran as he was warged by Bloodraven.

Yeah, I heard that before, I don't know If I am on board with that.  Sometimes a Rock is just a rock without tons of backstory & such.    Not everyone in this story has to have a secret identity.    I think that Mance died at the hands of Ramsey at Winterfell.  

2 minutes ago, Panther2000 said:

Yeah, I heard that before, I don't know If I am on board with that.  Sometimes a Rock is just a rock without tons of backstory & such.    Not everyone in this story has to have a secret identity.    I think that Mance died at the hands of Ramsey at Winterfell.  

Not everyone. But we never had ever seen how Mance was before and Rhaegar didn't die at the trident. Darry was using his armor so everyone could think Rhaegar died. Then he went to a trip to the NW to find the others. As he approached the others with his charisma and lovely features won the Widlings to his cause. But he needeed a escape goat and Mance was just it. Bloodraven knowing Rhaegar couldn't be Rhaegar to everyone, warged Mance to kill Bran and die. As he did that, all events necessary to bring Bran to his lair were in place. And rhaegar could take Mance's Identity.

2 hours ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

2 hours ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

@Ser Loras The Gay I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious about this...

I'm guessing he's being sarcastic.  Only a week ago, he was ridiculing the very idea that Mance was really Rhaegar in disguise.  

It's on p. 7

3 hours ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

Okay, this is what happened.

Back when BR was LC of the NW the told his underling in training, Qorgyle, to be on the lookout for a wildling boy. Then BR disappeared. Qorgyle became LC of the NW. One day when the rangers stationed at Shadow Tower were ranging they came upon a group of wildlings. They killed all except the boy with the raven wing helm.

We don’t know exactly what BR told Qorgyle before he disappeared but Qorgyle passed the information on to the underling in training Mormont.

Mance being a wildling child is utter nonsense. Qorgyle, Mallister, Halfhand, and Mormont all knew that RhaeMan was actually Darry in disguise.

Darry in the disguise of RhaeMan happened upon the CotF while he was out ranging singing his songs. The CotF told him he must contact LF in KL. LF sent RhaeMan to WF there upon RhaeMan mind skinchanged Jaime when Jaime was doing the wild thang with Cersei.

LF thru the mind skinchange of BR thereby told Jaime to rescue and then let Bran go to fall to his death.

The RhaeMan, CotF and LF thang is what influenced Cat to behave in the manner she did about Eddard’s bastard.

Wait, when RhaeMan disguised as Darry met Jon Snow …. End BS, that is all I got.

Ummmmmmm, on second thought, maybe this thread should be linked with these threads

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/146423-mance-rayder-and-petyr-baelish-are-allies/

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/144037-the-cotf-sent-brans-assassin/

5 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Back when BR was LC of the NW the told his underling in training, Qorgyle, to be on the lookout for a wildling boy. Then BR disappeared. Qorgyle became LC of the NW. One day when the rangers stationed at Shadow Tower were ranging they came upon a group of wildlings. They killed all except the boy with the raven wing helm.

We don’t know exactly what BR told Qorgyle before he disappeared but Qorgyle passed the information on to the underling in training Mormont.

Mance being a wildling child is utter nonsense. Qorgyle, Mallister, Halfhand, and Mormont all knew that RhaeMan was actually Darry in disguise.

Darry in the disguise of RhaeMan happened upon the CotF while he was out ranging singing his songs. The CotF told him he must contact LF in KL. LF sent RhaeMan to WF there upon RhaeMan mind skinchanged Jaime when Jaime was doing the wild thang with Cersei.

LF thru the mind skinchange of BR thereby told Jaime to rescue and then let Bran go to fall to his death.

The RhaeMan, CotF and LF thang is what influenced Cat to behave in the manner she did about Eddard’s bastard.

Wait, when RhaeMan disguised as Darry met Jon Snow …. End BS, that is all I got.

Ummmmmmm, on second thought, maybe this thread should be linked with these threads

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/146423-mance-rayder-and-petyr-baelish-are-allies/

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/144037-the-cotf-sent-brans-assassin/

Dude. I was joking.

8 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Delicious satire and irony.  I love this post so much!

RhaeMan disguised as Darry.  :)

18 hours ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

Dude. I was joking.

So was I, but ya gotta gimme kudos for trying to spin the tinfoil.

15 hours ago, White Ravens said:

RhaeMan disguised as Darry.  :)

Glad you liked it.

2 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

So was I, but ya gotta gimme kudos for trying to spin the tinfoil.

Glad you liked it.

It was so damn tinfoiled I had to think you were saying that with heart hahaha. Because these days a thread just like your post was somewhere in the forum so........ hahaha

I'll give you a gold star for managing to combine two of my top pet peeves: Mance is Rhaegar (or at this point ANY "x is y!") AND "X happened because Bloodraven skinchamged into Y".

And no, none of it makes any sense whatsoever. 

53 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I'll give you a gold star for managing to combine two of my top pet peeves: Mance is Rhaegar (or at this point ANY "x is y!") AND "X happened because Bloodraven skinchamged into Y".

Thanks <3. We all love the spicy memes.

On 5/24/2017 at 5:46 PM, kissdbyfire said:

I often feel I am the only one here with a small shred of rationality here. It is nice to know I am not alone 

Archived